Tuesday, April 18

Tagged: Six Weird Things

Here are the rules-
1. Reveal six weird facts/things/habits about yourself and then tag six people
2. Leave a "You're Tagged!" comment to let the people you have tagged know they have to reveal six things (or the entire blogosphere will explode and it will be their fault)
3. Leave a comment HERE to let me know when you have completed your mission

SIX THINGS

1. I have worked at the same company for almost 7 years. I have had 6 offices (one, I've had twice) in that time, all but one within the same general subsidy in three different capacities.

2. I rarely watch TV. Maybe a total of 3 hours every week.

3. When I was pregnant with Rotten2, I knew it within days - with no symptoms or missed moments.

4. I have not finished college. I am one hour shy of my Associate of Arts degree. That one hour? was a PE class I dropped when I was 6 months pregnant with Rotten1.

5. I kept my middle name through both marriages and dropped my maiden name totally. The kids only recently learned what my maiden name was.

6. My high school class had 642 kids in it. I was #228.

TAGGING:
1. Bob
2. Boo
3. Arkie
4. Iggy
5. Seana
6. Zombie

9 comments:

Puffy said...

Can't you get PE credit for chasing after 2 little kids? Sort of like an Independent Study.

Bravie said...

Wow, you had a pretty big graduating class. I think mine was around 400.

Bravie said...

And only 3 hours of tv? That IS weird.

kim (weltek) said...

I guess you don't decorate your office much, huh? No need to get too comfy.

I think carey is very uncomfortable with this whole "3 hours of tv" thing.

Sonya said...

Don't most people keep their middle name and drop their maiden name?

Seana said...

I have done your bidding. :-)

I think it's weird that you had to take PE to get an Associates Degree.

Seana <---hated Phys Ed

Bravie said...

I am, Kim. Very uncomfortable with this. I mean, 3 hours a week?!?!?!?!?

Zombs said...

I would be out of my 3 hours by Sunday.

That is a big class! I had 180 in mine.

Anonymous said...

I'm uncomfortable with the 3 hours too. I mean I watch at least 3 hours a day.

I have been in my office for 6 years with no decorations.

I kept my middle name and dropped my maiden.

My first high school only had about 650 total in all four grades.