Thursday, October 11

Blame it on Nookie....

I have several books that I've read lately and they are just hanging out in the already-read basket waiting for a trip to the bookstore, library donations or your house. I know I have a few Janet Evanovich books - including Plum #12. Most are her short read older books (Manhunt, Thanksgiving, etc). I also have some Luann Rice fiction/sappy romance type books.

Let me know if you want any of it and I'll send 'em your way. I may also add to this list over the next 24 hours when I actually sit down and look thru the basket.

8 comments:

Breezy said...

No way! You know how to read?

*runs*

momma said...

*sprays water hose at Breezy*

Schnookie said...

Hey, I thought we blamed everything on Breezy.

I'll take the Plum #12 book please. I haven't read it yet.

momma said...

#12 will head out to you, Nookie.

Who was it that had 13?

OMH!!! I just went to evanovich.com She's got a new book coming out Nov 1 called Wife for Hire. And Jan 8 is Plum Lucky. And 14 is in the works! Wheeeee!

Bravie said...

*pout* I went to the bookstore today for two books. And they were sold out of both. Hrmph.
Deceptively Delcicious by Jessica Seinfeld. It's a cookbook, mostly for kids but also for those who don't like veggies. It's a book telling you how to disguise veggies in meals. I wanted it for my niece who eats nothing.
Eat, Pray, Love by Elisabeth Gilbert. A sort of starting over autobiography that I really wanted to read before I tackled Kite Runner.

Breezy said...

I'll double check, but I think I still have my copy of 13.

MM said...

I need to take up reading again. Seems all I read anymore is the computer screen.

Puffy said...

I read menus.