the weekend was crazy busy. i accomplished everything i needed to. the costumes turned out pretty well, if i do say so myself. the carpet in the hallway got pulled up and wasn't too bad to do. all the laundry is done. dishes are done. grocery shopping - done. a few bills paid. dog bathed. woke up in a good mood. then the world came crashing down around my head. freaking 55 degrees for the high today. rain off and on. fuck! that's cold! dh is in a foul ass mood, not real sure why. did not feel the need to stand there and have a screaming match at 6:30am for some unknown reason. and it's red ribbon week at school - which means i have to help the kids wear the right thing or whatever each day. joy.
now i'm at work. one employee has called in. another will be a bit late. ugh. i've got to find a reason to keep my sanity and try to find that good mood i woke up in.
13 comments:
Are you sure it's DH who is in a bad mood?
Here, have some cookies.
And some *smooches*
And some *hugs*
I bought a Buzz Lightyear costume yesterday. Conner wanted to wear it for most of the morning. And we got to watch Toy Story for the millionth time.
Ayla is going to be Batgirl. Alicia Silverstone better watch out.
Someone worked on the water lines under the house all day yesterday. *big grin*
I have the startings of a migraine right now. make it go away please.
boo, i'm trying to regain my good mood. just dealing with dh this morning put a temporary damper on it. i hate it when he comes home tired and frustrated after 24 hours of running his ass off ... he's miserable and it doesn't take much to set him off. grrrr. conner is going to be buzz? CUTE!
batgirl, huh? that'll be cute, too!!!! yay for getting the water lines worked on! guess calling a plumber was the right motiviation?
I'm thinking that maybe his Dad had a talkin to him.
OMH She fills out the costume a little too well. Her Dad showed up to her game Saturday and gave me money to pay for half of a costume. *shocker* Otherwise I would have never spent that much on a costume.
Breezy: She is so beautiful. Alicia HAD better watch out.
Sorry Momma about DH. I can relate. I am probably the same grouch to my husband on Friday after a week of the crap I deal with.
I miss making Halloween costumes. I always loved doing them.
My grandson is going to go as octopus but since he is in NY and I am in MN my daughter will get to have all the fun.
*pouts*
OMH! Breezy! Did your world turn upside down or what? LOL Yay! Sorry to hear Breezygirl is growing up. :( She makes me realize just how soon Kayla will be going thru the same stuff. Eep!!
DD's spermdonor also said he was going to give me $20 a week towards the braces payment. Course I'm not holding my breathe... he also said he's changing jobs again.
OMH. What happened to him? For him to even THINK of this stuff is amazing. Wow. Has she been over there lately?
Post a Comment