Monday, October 22

Internet Banking

I've joined the 21st Century, yet again. I finally put my bank account on Internet banking so I can see all my pennies whenever I want to. Our joint account has had internet access for a couple years, but I never got around to doing it for my account. I even get free bill pay, which I didn't know. Yay!

Do you use any type of Internet banking? Do you watch your pennies go in and out of your account at the speed of ..... whatever the Internet speed is? Has it replaced your paper statements? I know for our joint account, I never even open the paper statements anymore. They just get filed in the envelope.

Oh....Breezy? I wrote you a note below again about DD's spermdonor.

6 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

I'm a big fan of internet banking. I'm not a checkbook balancer, so this was a dream come true for me.

I haven't used the bank's internet bill pay, though.

mtw said...

I like the internet banking. I usually balance my checkbook there adn don't use the paper statement. I'm not organized enough to use Bill Pay though.

PS - I sent you a gmail a few minute ago. I hope I have your correct addy.

lights said...

I've been internet banking for a quite a few years now. LOVE it! I pay almost all my bills through internet banking or automatic withdrawl. Only one payment per month is paid by check.

I still balance my bank account from the paper statement though. I'm too anal to give that up.

*grumbles about the crazy non balancers*

*giggle*

MM said...

I hate all banking. I never see what I want to see and there are numbers everywhere. Icky stuff.

Anonymous said...

I have converted to internet banking. I used to balance my paper checkbook to the penny every month. I haven't done that in a looonnnnngggg time. I'm not quite sure if I necessarily like it better as far as balancing goes. I still have to write checks for some things. But I don't write them down anymore, which makes it hard if someone holds a check for a while.

I use on-line bill pay and love it. I have tried to help dh set his up. He still goes to multiple sites each month to pay bills. I just go to my list and click, click, send.

Jen said...

I love internet banking. I am obsessive about balancing my checkbook, so I like to be able to just hop on there any time and see exactly how much money I have. I don't even get paper statements anymore. I also use it to pay 95% of my bills. The only check I write every month is for my rent.