Tuesday, October 30

Pajama Day

Since I'm at home today with a lovely sinus infection, still in my pajamas....tell me about your favorite pajamas. And no, Carey, I did not chop off my ear overnight. *grin*

And for Tab...one of the purple mums and one of the pansies.


8 comments:

Zombs said...

My action pants! I call them that. Don't know why.

They are pink Powerpuff Girls pants. They have pictures of all 3 Powerpuff Girls that say "Brave" "Bubbly" and "Good". Any nice big t-shirt will do. I find this is a good use for my maternity t-shirts. When it gets hot I just switch to boxers.

Everyone would be happier with Power Puff Girl pants.

Breezy said...

I love my new feetie jammies.

mtw said...

I don't know that Powerpuff Girl PJ's would make me any happier, but I do think I need some action pants!

Schnookie said...

Pretty flowers Momma.

Currently, I love wearing my velour yoga pants and a large t-shirt as my pj's. I suppose wearing velour pants is a sign of my advanced age LOL. They are dern comfy though.

I wasnt some power puff pants!

Bravie said...

Your ear wouldn't be bothering you if you had cut it off like I told you to do. *shakes finger*

Swami said...

Sorry, I do not wear or own pajamas.

MM said...

That color combo pansy is my absolute favorite!

Puffy said...

I love your beautiful flowers! No PJ's for me, but I lounge around in some PJ-type of light fleece things and cotton things; they're blue and white.