1. What color shirt are you wearing?
2. What is the weather today?
3. What time did you go to bed last night?
4. Are your toe nails painted?
5. What are 3 things on your desk?
6. Gold, Platinum or Silver?
7. Printing, Cursive or a combonation of both?
*smooch*
28 comments:
1. Green.
2. Sunny and windy right now, but we're supposed to have thunderstorms later today.
3. 3am. I worked on work stuff til 1am and then Lauren woke up and didn't go back down til 3. It's unusual for her but she has a runny nose so I'm chalking it up to that.
4. No, I just un-painted them to let them breathe a while.
5. Mechanical pencil, iPod cable, phone. (that's what's on the folding table O have set up here next to the glider, with my laptop on it. On my actual desk I have a heap of paper)
6. Gold for everyday. I think Platinum is pretty but I don't own any.
7. Combination.
1. I have no shirt on today *grin*
2. It's raining YAY! Hopefully we'll get rain at the house.
3. I went to bed at 11:15 pm but was woken up at midnight when DH got home from his trip. I think I fell asleep shortly after that.
4. Yep. Still a metallic ruby color.
5. Beanie kitty-kat, beanie wolf and beanie green monstah. *grin*
6. Gold
7. Cursive.
*smooooooooooooooooooooooooch*
P.S. I'm not really topless. I'm wearing a blue dress.
1. Red
2. mild
3. Midnight
4. Yes
5. coffee cup, toy milk truck, silly business card holder
6. Silver
7. Printing
*smooch*
1. White dress shirt with blue, black and pink stripes. Quite nice actuallly.
2. Cloudy, about 20 degrees Celsius (70F). Again, quite nice.
3. 10:45 p.m. - which is early for me. But I was dead tired.
4. No. Would it concern you if they were?
5. a) some grapes that I'm snacking on b) a funky clock/mirror c) a bottle of hand sanitizer
6. White gold
7. Printing if I have to... but I hate my handwriting/printing.
*smooches back*
Frodis - aren't you in the Chicago area? They said on the news last night that you guys are supposed to get some nasty weather from Chicago to Indianapolis!!! Eep!
Nookie - are those your peep meet beanies? And I knew you weren't topless.
Bravie - what color are your toes?
Meemo - it would not worry me too very much if your toenails were painted...clear. Any other color and well.....
My toes are flesh colored like everybody else's.
My toenails are some shade of pink from OPI.
1. Pink
2. Rainy
3. 11:00
4. No
5. A University of Texas can coozie(sp); A picture of DS, and a Happy Bunny postcard.
6. Silver
7. cursive
1. Multi: browns, reds, blacks all in swirly patterns
2. Sunny and 64
3. 9:30
4. Yes, ruby red...and I might lose one big toenail finally. *pout*
5. Bowl of chili, Brown Sugar & Fig B&BW lotion, Texas mug from sonya & momma
6. I like em all. Platinum most, but don't own any.
7. Totally a combo and never the same.
Wow...check out the Texas love today! *grin*
Kim...um...I so read that as you have chili, brown sugar, fig lotion from b&bw and a texas cup. I was trying my damndest to figure out why you'd have brown sugar at work.
Yep, we're expecting storms today. I'm kind of looking forward to it. It's very windy right now.
Kim, I love that brown sugar and fig scent.
1. black with a small pink swirly border along the top edge
2. foggy and warmish (er...73US?)
3. 12:45 am. Now ask me when we got to sleep. *grin*
4. I don't paint my ugly toenails.
5. The box containing my coin collection, a sparkly rose-shaped hair scrunchie and an emery board.
6. Silver (unleaded gas, right?)
7. Freakishly weird combination of both that I developped to keep myself awake during lectures at university.
*smoochback*
Seana,
I think this:
7. Freakishly weird combination of both that I developped to keep myself awake during lectures at university.
requires a picture so we can see just how freakishly weird it really is.
1. Red
2. Rainy
3. 10
4. Yes with OPI Grape Lakes
5. vit. water, green jubjub, pic of DD
6. Silver
7. Printing
What is a green jubjub???
Frodis! Smell my finger.
*snort*
That? I would have expected from Carey. Kim? Notsomuch. What is this world coming to??? Is Carey contagious?
Momma, I didn't get the beanies during a peep meet but they were sent to me by peeps.
Breezy sent me the kitty kat
I think you can guess the two peeps that sent me the wolf and green monstah :-)
Duh. Actually, it's not a wolf but a husky doggie. Looks like a wolf though. His name is Mukluk.
*sniff*
Smells like cheese!
A jubjub is a Neopet, I used to post the running one on OT quite a bit for Monsty.
Some people get their hand caught in the cookie jar. I get my finger caught in the cheese.
I think we need a picture of the jubjub.
I thought you were talking about jujubes. *yummy*
http://images.neopets.com/pets/happy/jubjub_green_baby.gif
1. Green shirt with the logo of where I work
2. 80 degrees, warm and sunny; typical Southern California weather.
3. Bedtime about 11:15, sleep about 11:45.
4. Toe nails are a beautiful shade of reddish pink. I don't know the name of the polish.
5. Three things on my desk: TV remote, light/fan remote, computer monitor and speakers. More things: various pens, pencils, and papers.
6. Gold, but not gold silverware; that must be silver.
7. Sigh; usually cursive, but more often, a combination of both.
I can't see the neopet. :(
1. White with logo from a customs brokerage company I deal with.
2. Cloudy/Rainy but mild. About 14C
3. 9:15pm
4. Nope. It's sock season here. *grin*
5. At home? Paint brushes, tools, plastic drop sheet.
6. Gold
7. All of the above depending on the situation.
*smoooch*
1. Black
2. Sunny. Was stormy looking. Kinda warm.
3. 1 a.m. Maybe later. My usual bedtime.
4. No. Do I need to explain? I think not.
5. Costco coupons, assorted pens, a dirty plastic spoon.
6. Platinum.
7. Combo writing.
*smooch*
Post a Comment