that today is going to be Hug Your Bloggy Neighbor Day. See, yesterday was Monstah's birthday. Poor Puffy is dealing with burned neighborhoods and burned pizza. Kimmy is getting a cold. So today we're going to give our bloggy neighbors hugs and love and funnies.
On Your Mark....
Get Set....
Go!!!!
30 comments:
*dumps santizer over head first & wipes runny nose*
Ok, now lets hugggggg!
I think you just ruined your good hair day.
Obviously I was meant to be frumpy this week. Although, I put on a new trendy blazer *waves at MM* and crisp white blouse today so that I looked presentable for all my meetings. I wanted to wear pajamas.
Umm Kim, I think you still have your pj pants on. But your blazer looks spiffy.
*points and laughs*
Oh sh!t.
*snort* Those curlers in her hair are a good look too.
*hugs Momma*
They are very cute jammy pants, Kimmy.
My boss just said I should go home. Now I know why.
*hugs and smooches everyone* I have really been feeling lots of on-line love lately. Especially Over There.
Someone actually called me a Peach in the Sports Forum today.
Well how do I know which blogger is my neighbor and which blogger isn't my neighbor?
I'm confused. How do I know who to hug?
Kimmy, listen to your boss. Go home and play with us online all day.
Bravie, this is blogland...we are ALL neighbors!
*hugs*
If I go home, I'll sleep. If I stay at work, I'll just be lazy and post online. See, you want me to stay at work.
Well....I want you to play with us. But can't you take the laptop to bed with you and play in between naps?
So who do I hug?
I want a new bed.... and a laptop.
Kim: I think you should go home, if you can.
My OT thread has nothing to do with you, by the way. I promise.
Bravie, you can hug anyone and everyone you want.
*hugs Boo*
Like that?
Yes, exactly like that.
*giggle*
I like how we have to pile onto Mark before we hug each other. Did he bribe you for that part?
*sits on Mark and hugs everybody*
*reaches around Momma and hugs her oobies*
I'm an idiot. My "peach" calling was not love, but a mere correction as to my gender.
Wait. What dumbaras could look at my siggie and not know I'm a peach. I, am not the idiot.
*hugs*
*runs*
LOL @ Boo. I have no idea what you are talking about, but you'll always be a peach to me.
*HUGS*
*pinned at bottom of pile*
*hugs something or someone*
Yay! I love all my bloggy lady friends. :)
That was my butt, mister.
Funny, your butt felt like it had a nipple. ;)
And I wasn't gonna say anything until YOU did.
*hugs everyone*
*smacks someone's hand*
*belated hugs all around*
Post a Comment