Brrrrrr! It's super chilly! 48 degrees this morning. It was 65-70 yesterday at this time.
So what's on your agenda for the weekend? I will be making Halloween costumes. A cheerleader outfit for Rotten2 and a white halter dress for the babysitter, who is going to be a Playboy bunny. Should be fun - I'm actually pretty excited about this, as it's the first time I've tried to do either of these. I'm using pieces from a couple different patterns and designing my own patterns for both outfits. Wish me luck!
Other than that, not real sure what the weekend has in store for us. What about you?
Oh...and just for grins...I'm doing roll call. Even if you have nothing to say, tell us you are here. *smooches*
16 comments:
I think you'll have a very popular house for Halloween. I bet Fireman Larry thinks you should be the bunny. Or you could be a naughty firefighter. :-)
This weekend:
We are going to get pumpkins. I am taking Conner, and we are meeting with his two non-blood related aunts and cousin. I am going to take two cameras because of my dorkiness. I obviously want color shots, but I am also trying to dabble into the Black & White photography world.
I also have to buy two bottles of win to complete a wedding gift. And then Conner and I are going to make all of the goodie bags for his party. I know I'm a bit early on this, but I want to get it out of the way.
On Sunday Michael is going out of town for a couple of days. Conner and I are going to watch football (which also consists of doing our Chris Cooley chants and cheers).
And I agree with Kim about your house being popular.
I hate to break it to you, but the babysitter will be taking the kids trick or treating - they won't be at the house.
And crap! I forgot all about carving pumpkins. I can't believe the kids haven't asked about that. Or about putting up Halloween decorations.
This is moving weekend for us. We are going to the old lake house to get everything out of storage and then driving to the new lake house to move it all in.
We have my DW's best friend (who now lives on the east coast) visiting for the week, so lots of sightseeing and catching up for them.... and watching two small children for me.
Oh, and I'm here :-)
How can you forget about pumpkins!?!?!
Our weekend:
Friday night:
Buy new socks for both of us
Make homemade pizza
Assemble entertainment center
Saturday:
Watch Badger game
Clean garage
Sunday:
Trim trees and bushes
Wish a Packer game was on
DD has to cheer at 8:30 in the fricking morning tomorrow! We're going to freeze. Then to thaw out we're going shopping/looking for Halloween costumes for her and me. Not sure if we'll do pumpkins this weekend.
I'm here!
This weekend Mr. Fro needs to go clothes shopping. He hasn't gone in a long time and has started having to throw his clothes away because it has holes in it.
A friend of mine and her husband and 1-year old son are in town this weekend for her parents' 50th wedding anniversary. They're coming over to our house on Sunday to visit before they head back to Madison. She told me I don't have to clean my house for their sake, but I will most certainly be cleaning.
*raises hand*
Here!
Have fun sewing. My kidlets still don't know what they want to be. I think DS will be Death, so that's easy enough.
Weekends are pretty busy for us with all the classes (karate, cooking, swimming). I hope we'll decorate the house with cobwebs and I need to stuff the giant garbage-bag spider thingie.
Frodis-you should come and visit your friend in Madison more often.
"Yo!" I'm in attendance.
No plans for this weekend, but now that you mention it, maybe we'll put up our Halloween decorations. I have a couple of great scarecrows for the front yard.
*waves hands wildly*
I'M HERE!
This weekend I have to write up an incident report on a student who went crazylocobananas in class. Fun! :D
HERE! I have a fun weekend planned. :)
So far, I picked up older DD from the airport last night. Today, we had some alone time, then went to the movies with other DD. Adter that, we went grocery shopping together, and tonight we're making Indian and Thai style curry, and watching the baseball game.
Sunday, much tennis and more baseball and more cooking. We're making pumpkin scones, blueberry scones, teriyaki sauce, and maybe more. Fun!
Looks like I just made it here in time to be marked present. *grin*
Friday - painted
Saturday - painted
Sunday - painted the FINAL coat!!!
and went to the cottage to close everything up. Got the docks, boats and water line out of the water and put everything away for the winter.
Now I'm trying to stay awake until Desperate Housewives then I'm going to crash.
I'll add my vote to the Momma as the Bunny. *giggle*
Post a Comment