Friday, October 26

*giggle*

Okay, I probably shouldn't laugh, but....


sound isn't necessary....watching is enough.

For further giggles and thought, we shall read what Confucius say:

And remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Ability will never catch up with the demand for it.
He who learns but does not think, is lost! He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger.
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
I want you to be everything that's you, deep at the center of your being.
And finally.....
Never give a sword to a man who can't dance.

10 comments:

Bravie said...

Yeah, I'm with you. I shouldn't laugh but I did. I probably would not be laughing had it been me though. *giggle*

Swami said...

That's hilarious, Momma! Thanks for making my morning!

Breezy said...

I saw that on some show.... which one was it?

kim (weltek) said...

The solo woman that ran through had hilarious form. :-)

I bet the dogs were happy.

momma said...

I do like the bike riders...And the one guy who about drowned his running partner to get out.

~Nutz said...

*pout* I am having major problems with video today. I did see to pairs of ladies fall in mud though! *snort*

MM said...

Why shouldn't I laugh? I am one of those people who always laughs at other people when they fall! Even myself. *snort*

That was great. I want to share it with my brother but don't want to give him your blog addy...any way I can do that?

mtw said...

"No matter where you go, there you are." I thought Mike Brady said that?

It reminds me of a one panel cartoon I have pinned up on my desk at work. It's from Alice in Wonderland:

Alice: "which direction do I go?".
Cheshire Cat "where are you headed?"
Alice: "I don't know".
Cheshire Cat: "then it doesn't matter which direction you go".

I love that!

momma said...

Check your email, Tab.

Bravie said...

he who go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers.
He who fart in church, sit in pew.
He who go through airport turnstile with hardon, going to Bankok.