Wednesday, October 31

Happy Halloween!

Carve your pumpkin

Click on done

The jack o' lantern lights up!

OR

You can play Halloween Hangman!



And Tab? There's still something below for you.

3 comments:

Bravie said...

My pumpkin carving ability is that of about a 6 month old. I am soooo not artistic. I tried three different times and each time, the mouth ended up upside down. The teeth are supposed to be in the mouth, Carey. Not carved downwards.

MM said...

*big smile* How beautiful! Thank you for sharing that with me!

As for the pumpkin, I noticed the link, noticed the words you wrote below it saying "click on done" so when I opened the link I clicked on done. *snort* I redid it with much better results the second time!

kim (weltek) said...

*grumble* I want to send you my pumpkin! How do I save it??? I tried "printing" as a PDF, but the carving doesn't show up.