my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
Monday, October 29
hi
*waves*
eta: in the spirit of the missing augie, i planted fall flowers slightly late this year. yesterday, in fact. some purple mums, some yellow mums, and lots of purple, yellow and white pansies.
I am not at all fond of mums. Especially those ones that just look like a solid half-round of flowers. Those things don't even move in the wind! They look fakey to me.
On the other hand, I love pansies! Especially big yellow ones with black faces. What colors did you plant?
swami, my mums are pretty real looking. and they definitely moved in the wind last night. *grin* they have small little flowers. for some reason, they just symbolize fall to me. the pansies were purple/yellow, white/purple and yellow with a small black/purple center.
breezy, i'll have pics of the rottens and hopefully the babysitter wednesday night.
Good for you! I have some crappy spring plants that are still alive and I wanted to plant some fall flowers but never did. Pansies used to be my favorites. I still love them.
10 comments:
hello.
Halloween pics, please! It seems to be the trend.
sadly, i have no halloween pics yet.
I'll have a pic of DD on Wednesday.
hi.
I am not at all fond of mums. Especially those ones that just look like a solid half-round of flowers. Those things don't even move in the wind! They look fakey to me.
On the other hand, I love pansies! Especially big yellow ones with black faces. What colors did you plant?
swami, my mums are pretty real looking. and they definitely moved in the wind last night. *grin* they have small little flowers. for some reason, they just symbolize fall to me. the pansies were purple/yellow, white/purple and yellow with a small black/purple center.
breezy, i'll have pics of the rottens and hopefully the babysitter wednesday night.
I like pansies. But not pansy a** mother f***ers. *grin*
pamf!!!! i don't know any pamfs right now. i don't think.
Good for you! I have some crappy spring plants that are still alive and I wanted to plant some fall flowers but never did. Pansies used to be my favorites. I still love them.
hey! :)
*eats peanut M&M's*
Post a Comment