Wednesday, October 10

Hm.

I feel I should update. But about what? Life's pretty normal, nothing much exciting or noteworthy going on.

Tell me, what do you want to know?

ETA: A picture of Kayla from last night....you can't see it as clearly (stupid camera phone), but....you get the idea.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. Tell us something we don't know about you.

I'll start if that helps. Would you believe that I chew the hell out of pen caps. Completely destroy them. A brand new pen is mangled within an hour of me touching it.

Of course it has to be a pen that no one else has touched. The plus side to that is that no one wants to steal my pens.

momma said...

FOUL! We already know you eat pen caps. And you have a special cup on your desk for pens that ONLY other people can use.

As for me....I only write in blue ink, except for the occasional purple pen, and never black.

Bravie said...

Do you use chopsticks when you eat Chinese food?

frodis said...

I prefer pencil to pen. Especially mechanical pencils. If I'm taking notes for myself I use pencil.

I don't chew pencils or pens.

Okay Momma, here's one. What hair products do you use if any?

Puffy said...

How many bras and underpants do you own?

momma said...

Bravie, I have never mastered chop sticks. I look and feel like a total moron with them, so I don't even pretend to try.

Frodis, I typically don't use hair products during the week. I pretty much just wash, brush and go. VERY low maintenance. However, if it is the weekend or I feel like looking halfway human and not so much like a poodle....I use Back to Basics shampoo and conditioner or SunSilk. Then an anti-frizz gel that I cannot remember the name of. Then I blow dry. Then I straighten. Then I spray with an anti-frizz shiney spray that I cannot remember the name of. I don't buy many of my own products. My MIL is a hairdresser and buys it for me. I just tell her I'm running low and I have new stuff.

momma said...

Puffy, I have no freaking clue! I have an entire drawer that is 4ft long x 2ft wide that is filled with bras, undies, boxers and a few pajama pants.

Bravie said...

And you don't without them?
*runs*

momma said...

*evil eye*

And you called ME a mean girl??? Hmph.

Breezy said...

Bravie is a mean girl.

lights said...

Ouch! Poor Kayla! *gentle smooch*

What kind of toothpaste do you use?

In case you're curious, I use Sensodyne mint flavored. Aren't you glad you know that? *grin*

Puffy said...

Did her front teeth get knocked out in the fight, too? *grin*

kim (weltek) said...

I want to know if you sang to your kids when they were little and what did you sing?

momma said...

I very rarely sang to the kids. I am a horrible singer. Normally it was some goofy made up song or nursery rhyme like Old McDonald or something.