Rodeo Clown The job: Rodeo clowns entertain the crowd at rodeos between sets and, more importantly, protect cowboys from getting trampled by an angry bull during sets. Rodeo clowns are charged with the responsibility of distracting the bull long enough for the cowboys can get back on their feet and back to safety. The risk: High. In order to protect a cowboy from getting trampled, these bullfighters risk getting trampled themselves. To survive their job, these clowns must have nerves of steel and be faster than a speeding bull. The pay: $31,054/year and $37,480 with benefits and bonuses.
Well, rodeo season is only about 6 months out of the year...and you could travel lots. So the other 6 months of the year could be spent working another job so you wouldn't have to move.
15 comments:
1. Kim's Maid
2. Social Worker (degree gives you a chance to dabble in a few career fields)
3. Bullrider
First choice would be a Bull Rider. Obviously. Duh!!!
2nd choice---Social Worker or SAC
Okay, you two did not play by the rules. I said to also vote for the one YOU would want to do. Sheesh.
Oh, see, I totally missed that. I would want to be a counselor, but not substance abuse. But if I HAD to be one, I guess that would be it.
I want to be a bull rider. Or a circus clown. Or an ice cream truck.
We should both choose Other.
LOL Bravie! I had forgotten about the ice cream truck.
Those all scare me.
1. accountant *grin*
For Bravie:
Rodeo Clown
The job: Rodeo clowns entertain the crowd at rodeos between sets and, more importantly, protect cowboys from getting trampled by an angry bull during sets. Rodeo clowns are charged with the responsibility of distracting the bull long enough for the cowboys can get back on their feet and back to safety.
The risk: High. In order to protect a cowboy from getting trampled, these bullfighters risk getting trampled themselves. To survive their job, these clowns must have nerves of steel and be faster than a speeding bull.
The pay: $31,054/year and $37,480 with benefits and bonuses.
That job sounds perfect for me. The only problem is that I would have to move out of the Bay Area because, well, it's rather expensive to live here.
Well, rodeo season is only about 6 months out of the year...and you could travel lots. So the other 6 months of the year could be spent working another job so you wouldn't have to move.
For you, I see C. I think you'd be great at that, though frankly I can see you in almost all the other careers as well (maybe minus the bullrider).
For me, ugh, I don't know, I guess F. :)
Oh yes, I can see how all that travel would go over well with Michelle. *snoooort*
Elementary School Teacher. For both of us.
A or C
I was very good friends with a former rodeo clown.
Post a Comment