Friday, December 14

Are they trying to make me fat?

Office Christmas Gifts thus far:

Sales Manager - Case of TGIFridays Cheddar and Bacon Potato Skins chips
Director of Mfg - 2lbs of truffels
Customer Service Mgr - Tootsie Rolls and Hershey's Mini Bars and a candle

I'm loving the food, but what are they trying to say here? *grin*

10 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

Whatever, none of it is as good as your cookies. *burp*

momma said...

*grin*

Seana said...

They're trying to tell you you're too skinny?

Sounds yummy.

kim (weltek) said...

She's blissfully skinny, Seana. She'll eat all that and gain maybe a pound.

Swami said...

Really? You're skinny?
*quiet jealousy*

I have never seen a case of TGIFridays fancy potato skins. Max bought a little box of frozen once.

Most office food gifts that come to the bank for Tom he leaves in the employee lounge so everyone has all the snack food they want through December and beyond.

The exception to this is when the Omaha folks send steak. They send the bestest restaurant-grade prime steaks EVER! (And guess what we're having for dinner tonight?)

kim (weltek) said...

I was almost tempted to buy a Kettle Chips variety pack for myself as a gift. :-)

Kettle Chips in Thai and Beer Cheddar are my faves.

MM said...

Ack!

*runs from blog that reminds me of all the food I want to eat but can't*

Bravie said...

I'll take the Tootsie Rolls. Thank you. :)

Puffy said...

I've never heard of Christmas-wrapped celery and carrots.

Anonymous said...

LOL at Puffy.

I want some truffles, please.