Monday, December 10

Christmas Shopping

Alright ladies (and gentleman)...there are 14 shopping days left until Christmas. How close are you to being finished?

I'm horribly behind, but...that's okay. I'll get it done. I'm usually finished with my shopping, or picking up a few last minute things about now. Not this year, though. So far I have two complete outfits for Rotten2, a pair of jeans, a game and 2 DVDs. For Rotten1, I have 2 pairs of jeans and a pair of track pants (no shirts) and 2 DVDs. DH also got the kids digital cameras (think under $20 type first time, kid cameras). And of course, their big present is complete and stored at the neighbor's for now.

Yikes! I really need to get on the ball.

11 comments:

Buggy said...

I don't have too many to buy for, so it's fairly easy.
I have my brother done, except I'll pick him up a shirt or cap.
My sister's box has been sent (birthday and Christmas)
I think Hubby is almost done.
In-laws done ( just the Dad and the step MIL, the Mom gets mad if we send anything)
Couple little things for Kate and stocking stuffers for all of us. Oh and I have a work gift to pick up, but am going to the mall weds, so that should be done.
I have a butt-load of wrapping to do though.

Bravie said...

*sigh* I am lagging this year.

Breezy said...

I'm a little behind this year, but not too bad. My family is done, other then my brother. I need to package up my sister's to mail. Delivering the rest of the family's this weekend.

I just need to buy for DD and BF.

momma said...

So what is PreTeenBreezy getting?

momma said...

And Bravie? I swear that said you were sagging this year.

Swami said...

I am pretty much done as I went to Target this afternoon. DD wanted a jump rope so I got her a jump rope with a little computer chip that will count how many times the rope goes around and how many calories she burned. Actually, it talks. "One" "two" "three"

I feel done but I know that the day or two before Christmas I always panic and run out to buy everyone one last gift.

lights said...

I'm done and have been since Nov 30th. I made a deadline for myself this year and it's the first time
I've ever been done by Dec 1st. Such a good feeling.

I do have to finish my Christmas cards tonight and then this weekend I'll wrap. I love wrapping present so if you have extra wrapping, send it to me. *grin*

Breezy said...

She wants games for the Wii.

momma said...

Woohoo! Picked up the lizard cage and rocks and food and such for Rotten1's lizard last night. Now to get light bulbs, sand/rocks and a gift card so he can pick out his lizard.

frodis said...

I'm way behind. I did a bunch of online shopping this morning. I'm finished with my godson, my niece, nephew, brother-in-law, my in-laws, Lauren and my OT secret santa.

Still have to get one niece, my parents, 2 brothers, my aunt and uncle, and Mr. Fro. I'm giving Lauren's godparents framed photos of her, and I have to get the frames.

Ugh. That's still a lot.

Anonymous said...

Very, very, very behind. I think I've bought 2 things.