my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
Yay! I'm going to open my funny mail this afternoon! And? Mine has already been mailed. What a relief! :-)
What'd ya get? What'd ya get?*hops*
It's a Poo-lar Bear, the Sub-Zero Poopin' Hero.And no, it's not from who you'd think.
You got a poopin' bear?
Yes, Breezy, I did. It actually poops jelly beans.
I have a pooping reigndeer that Augie gave me a couple of years ago. Also, my niece has the poopoo pony. She loves to play with that when I am with her. *giggle*
*giggle*Yay! I actually don't know who had you. My cheat sheet is at home.
I was going to rib you with a funny joke, but I got nuthin.
Kim! This is the funny mail post. You really need to find your funny. Did you lose it in the snow?
I think the funny got scared out of me while driving in the snow. It's probably along Hwy 23.
*comes back from OT*Told ya the funny is gone today.
*glare*
Would ya please drive down Hwy 23 tonight and pick up your funny?
I hope Kim's funny isn't a roadkill.And? TG I don't have any toys that poop.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Yay! I'm going to open my funny mail this afternoon! And? Mine has already been mailed. What a relief! :-)
What'd ya get? What'd ya get?
*hops*
It's a Poo-lar Bear, the Sub-Zero Poopin' Hero.
And no, it's not from who you'd think.
You got a poopin' bear?
Yes, Breezy, I did. It actually poops jelly beans.
I have a pooping reigndeer that Augie gave me a couple of years ago. Also, my niece has the poopoo pony. She loves to play with that when I am with her. *giggle*
*giggle*
Yay! I actually don't know who had you. My cheat sheet is at home.
I was going to rib you with a funny joke, but I got nuthin.
Kim! This is the funny mail post. You really need to find your funny. Did you lose it in the snow?
I think the funny got scared out of me while driving in the snow. It's probably along Hwy 23.
*comes back from OT*
Told ya the funny is gone today.
*glare*
Would ya please drive down Hwy 23 tonight and pick up your funny?
I hope Kim's funny isn't a roadkill.
And? TG I don't have any toys that poop.
Post a Comment