Side Note: I was not home during the Mousecapades. Thank God. I hate mice. Nasty little dirty creatures. *shudder*
And this mouse? was living under Rotten1's computer desk, behind his toolbox. *shakes head* Stupid Mouse...that's not even where the food or water are to be found.
Last winter Michael put some sort of special caulk in the fireplace, which I think blocked off their entryway. I'm hoping that's the case.
Last night I was feeling like crap in the middle of the night. I wanted to go downstairs to sleep on the sofa so that I wouldn't disturb Michael. But I kept thinking, "It's cold outside. What if a mouse is trying to get in? What if a mouse does get in?" So I stayed put.
The mere thought of a mouse in my house sends me into an absolute frenzy.
Heh! Anything that moves as fast as a mouse and can slide through an opening the width of a pencil (seemingly defying the laws of physics) is pretty scary!
DW found mouse poop on the kitchen counter the other day. Thanks for reminding me I need to set some traps out!
8 comments:
Tis the season! I think I saw a dead one in the garage when I put the shovel away the other night. I really need to deal with that. '
Yucky, I hate mice.
Good for your dog. I have one cat that hunts and one cat that is scrupulously non-violent - so no mice in my house thanks to kitty #1.
It's nice your DH was there to rescue you. (Mice don't scare me but bats totally freak me out.)
We had a mouse when we first moved into this house. The previous owner used to keep dog food in a closet and that's where we found the little guy.
Mr. Fro dealt with it. We haven't had any since, thankfully.
Good for the dog!
Side Note: I was not home during the Mousecapades. Thank God. I hate mice. Nasty little dirty creatures. *shudder*
And this mouse? was living under Rotten1's computer desk, behind his toolbox. *shakes head* Stupid Mouse...that's not even where the food or water are to be found.
We just caught 3 mice in our office this week.
Bravie, you might need to bring Buddy Lee to work with you.
I hate mice. Hate, hate, hate 'em.
Last winter Michael put some sort of special caulk in the fireplace, which I think blocked off their entryway. I'm hoping that's the case.
Last night I was feeling like crap in the middle of the night. I wanted to go downstairs to sleep on the sofa so that I wouldn't disturb Michael. But I kept thinking, "It's cold outside. What if a mouse is trying to get in? What if a mouse does get in?" So I stayed put.
The mere thought of a mouse in my house sends me into an absolute frenzy.
Heh! Anything that moves as fast as a mouse and can slide through an opening the width of a pencil (seemingly defying the laws of physics) is pretty scary!
DW found mouse poop on the kitchen counter the other day. Thanks for reminding me I need to set some traps out!
Post a Comment