And, if it applies, what are you getting your significant other?
I want a new pair of boots (if I can decide between 2 pairs) and an mp3 player. Of course, there's lots else that I want, like a new digital camera and high speed internet, but I'm going with what I know I can and probably will get.
As for DH...all I can get out of him is white t-shirts and underwear. *rolls eyes* So of course, he'll get that. But I don't know WHAT else to get him.
ETA:
Help me choose:


Dark brown with pink stitching on the top or the pink tops?
21 comments:
Michael asked me the other day what I wanted, and I had no real answer. Then he asked if I wanted something for both of us like a new computer monitor. WTF?!! *major eye roll* on that one. We already have a 17 or 19 inch flat screen. There is really no need for anything else. I swear I don't know what he's thinking sometimes.
I told him I would like my usual spa gift card and possibly a gift card to Eddie Bauer or B. Moss. Especially if I cahnge jobs, I will need new clothes. And I wan a facial steamer cleaner for the house. He told me I had to tell him things that will still be around in a year - unlike a spa card.
What to get him. I don't know. I do know that I will get him some sort of remote control car or flying device. I know he wants one of those. I will also have to get a child one for Conner.
And he wants some sort of sky caddy that you use for golf. I suppose I should go and google that now.
DH and I are not getting each other gifts this year as we don't have the money. He will take the older 2 out to buy me a ltitle something so they understand about giving and I will do the same.
I would love though if I was getting something to get a grill that is a panini maker, waffle maker and a griddle. Mmmmm bad for you food stuff.
I also want a little girl charm with Meggie's birthstone for my bracelet. I have the other 2 kids but have yet to get her on there.
*giggle* Boo said facial steamer.
We really aren't doing the gift thing either Zombs...the kids big gift took out most of our Christmas budget. But, like you said, we are each taking the kids to get something for the other parent.
I'm telling the in-laws about the boots. *grin* I'm sure to get them that way.
And Boo? I can sort of understand Michael's wanting to buy something for you that will last. But, I also understand needing the spa gift cert.
Check out the remote controlled helicopters. They are super cool. I think the one DH has is a Mosquito, or something like that.
I want the WII but I doubt I will get it.
I told my Mom that I want two new tires for my car and she said okay. I don't really know what else I want.
No clue what I'm getting Michelle this year either.
So far the holiday bug hasn't bitten me. *shrug*
*BITE*
LOL BF wants black t-shirts and underwear. *snort*
I like the boots with the pink stitching, the pink tops look to little girlish.
I'm not really sure what I want this year. So far all I told BF was perfume. My Joop is almost gone.
The pink stitched ones. I don't care for the other ones.
I'm torn on the boots. While I think the pink tops are uber cute, you are limited in what you can wear them with.
I will use your blog as an opportunity to make my list that I need to get to some peeps.
Packers sweatshirt
Pajamas
Padded hangers
Perfume (Vera Wang or Miracle by Lancome)
Lotion with self-tanner in it ("glow" type)
Long dressy scarves
Nice travel toiletries
Aqua socks for vacation
Citrus zester
Body scrubs (exfoliating type)
Sweaters
Tealights
"Gravity" type outdoor lounge chair
Good umbrella
Fun cooking ingredients (sauces, etc)
I think I can now torture Chris since I know some of what he's getting for Christmas. *giggle* Although, getting him the perfume you found last month that you wanted might not be in your best interests, ifyouknowwhatImean.
*head tilt* why would it limit clothing choices? The boots go under your pants leg, not over. *shakes head* Silly Cheesehead.
*snort* This isn't the list for Chris. *whack* It's MY list. I can't post what I got him since he might snoop here.
Maybe I should just get him t-shirts and underwear, since that seems to be popular.
Ooooh! So that's why you posted your list here. Are we supposed to divide it up between us or am I supposed to pass it on?
And yes, I think you should get Chris tshirts and underwear this year so he doesn't feel left out.
Let's see....there are over 20 bloggers we know in blogland. I think you could each pair up and get me a gift. :-)
And Breezy, what if she wears a skirt and boots? Don't Rednecks dress up in their finest denim skirts and boots? They do in the movies.
Ewww! Kim!!! No skirts and boots, unless you're either 75 years old or Jessica Simpson. Ick. Besides, these are short top boots, so they wouldn't look right anyway.
Hmm...who wants to pair up with me to buy Kim some padding?
For her hangers, of course!
Cute boots! I hate buying anything for men, they are so hard!
I'm not a pink person so I would pick the boots on the left, but if you like pink then go for the pink tops!
Tom doesn't want anything. I can't buy him clothes because he is too super picky. So I get him stuff *I* want for the household. This year I am getting him some new ceiling light fixtures.
This is our practical year. Oldest DD got a new hot water heater. Middle DD got 2 new tires.
I want a new chandileer for the foyer, and I found one tht I just love - all bronze and crystal - but it costs too much so I don't think I will buy it.
Boots on the left. I'm nto sure about the pink ones.
We decided to get something small for each other this year so I'm getting the Shrek DVD collection and DH's getting The Bourne DVD collection.
I was hoping to get an MP3 player this Christmas but that'll have to wait.
I like the first pair of boots. Very cute.
Post a Comment