Wednesday, December 12

I?

am a dork. Not a supreme dork like someone we all know, but a dork nonetheless.

What makes me a dork this time? I'm going to try one of the supreme dork's crafts this weekend. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

And? I'm on two seperate "let me know" email lists for a Hannah Montana guitar. *sigh* Can't find the stupid thing anywhere. Can't find the gold lame crinkle jacket either. *meanie face*

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do realize that I really have no idea who Hannah Montanna is, right? Or is she Miley Cirus?

I'm in the middle of being a super quicky supreme dork right now.

momma said...

Yes, Boo, Hannah Montana is Miley Cyrus. And she is the best thing, ever! At least, if you are Rotten2 she is.

Anonymous said...

Apparently Troy Aikman has been exposed to Hannah Montanna because his daughters love her. Not that I would know anything about Troy Aikman.

And I guess I know that she is some popular chick that has a show on one of those channels, but for some reason I was thinking she was Hillary Duff.

momma said...

I really, really want to know how you know this about Troy Aikman.

She has long blond hair like Hillary Duff, and they both sing. But Hillary is about 20 or so, while Miley is still only 15. And both are/were on Disney.

Bravie said...

I like Hannah Montana. I got to watch it when we babysat the niece. Then I saw her on Oprah. She's a pretty cool kid.

Swami said...

I have never seen Hannah or heard one of her songs but I know the premise of her show! She's a rock star who's pretending to be a normal girl who's really a rock star. Right?

So are you making cards too?

The gold lame crinkle jacket has me confused. Is that a Texas thing? To wear with pink cowboy boots? Texans are different, aren't they!

momma said...

Yes, Swami, that is the basic premise.

The jacket is for Rotten2 - and it is a Hannah Montana jacket. *rolls eyes* I have found it on ebay. However, I do not love my daughter enough to spend over $50 on it.

Breezy said...

Bow down to me!!! *grin*

*giggle*

momma said...

We'll see if you're worthy of bowing down to after I try this little project.