Saturday, December 15

Cookies!!! and more....

The post lady brought a box today - a big box! With lots of cookies, a calendar, and some of the most beautiful bookmarks ever! So far, I've seen M&M pretzels, Oreo balls that I have not yet tasted, and two others that I have not opened yet. I'm almost positive one is a sugar cookie type and the other is some chocolatey toffee/peanut buttery type something.

*grin*

I love my sweet cookie sender! Even if she is SuperDork!

9 comments:

Bravie said...

She is indeed a superdork. I wonder if she wears a cape.

momma said...

Ooooooh! If she doesn't have a cape, I bet I could sew her one. And then she could bead it and stamp it.

Anonymous said...

*giggle*

I knew who your sender was as soon as I saw calendar.

Breezy said...

Well? Did you like the thinmints?

momma said...

Which ones were those? I need descriptions, please.

Breezy said...

Duh, the minty ones. *grin*

momma said...

*rolls eyes*

Guess I haven't tried those yet. I've been kinda stuck on the pretzels and balls.

That? does not even sound right.

mtw said...

Oooh, I want some thin mints! *takes a thin mint*

Puffy said...

I want your cookiez sender next year!