Thursday, December 13

Combo Blog!

Since Weltek left us, today I have TGIFridays Potato Skins Cheddar & Bacon chips. No Breezy, I didn't bring you anything special. OH, that's right. Breezy's going out of town today.

Since Carey actually has to do work today, or at least, has had to all week, I give you this:
DRINKS ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Since Zombs and mm have been absent, I beg of you, find a Bigfoot story and post the link here. Just no pictures of shoes, hairy toes or lipsticks, mkay?

Since mtw has gone up to Idaho to take care of real life, well...you're out of luck because I have no roller hockey or tennis updates for you.

And since there are only 10 shopping days until Christmas, tell me the silliest gag gift you've ever given or received.

*smooooooooooooches* to those still playing in blogland.

11 comments:

Bravie said...

Breezy isn't here today? I wondered why it was so quiet and peaceful around here today.

*licks drink off Momma*

my friend told me yesterday that her boss has her toes waxed and that it hurts a lot. *giggle*

momma said...

*snort*

GMail Quote of the Day when I got this comment in my email?

Fred Allan - "California is a fine place to live - if you happen to be an orange."

Are you an orange, Carey?

Bravie said...

LOL. No, I am a peach with banana envy. *grin*

Anonymous said...

I actually did wonder why it was so quiet today.

Silliest gift: For some reason I convinced myself that I wanted 101 Ways to Pleasure Your Mate. Or something like that. It was a Chinese Christmas gift, and I wanted it.

Swami said...

Have you been authorized to serve cheese?

I vaguely recall getting a can of reindeer poop soup. The label was lovingly homemade by my college friend and when I opened the can (eventually) it looked like reindeer poop in soup to me!

(Somebody guessed it was really a can of matzoh ball soup. Friend always swore it was genuine reindeer.)

I got one of those box inside a box inside a box inside a box layered things once. I forget how many box layers there were - but it started out HUGE. I also forget what the eventual gift was, lol. Something totally useless.

kevingrout said...

*chugs back a drink*

I did a search and found a bigfoot story, but it revolved around sasquatch poop, so I figured only Carey would be interested (and maybe Swami).

As for silliest gift? Some friends of ours always have a re-gift gift exchange, where you give something from your house that you don't want anymore. A couple years ago I ended up with a small pickled shark in a jar. Needless to say, it was given away last year :-)

mtw said...

*smooch*

Momma, thanks for keeping the blogland fire going while some of us are out. I have to actually work today now that I'm back. We lost at roller hockey last night. :(

MTW <--quickly blurking today. :)

frodis said...

Mmm. Potato skins. They should be potato skinz to keep up with cookiez and Zomb's rum ballz.

In sixth grade I got a box in a box in a box in a box in a box in a box. . . from my advent partner. (We didn't have secret santas, we had advent partners.) The outermost box was enormous so of course everyone gathered around to watch me open it. I was shy and could feel myself turning red. Finally the little tiniest box had a little toy soldier ornament and a McDonald's gift certificate.

This year I'm giving my brother in law a pooping reindeer and a pull-my-finger santa. He already has perv the elf or else he'd be getting that, too.

Seana said...

Oooh...rum balls. They used to actually sell those at Horton's.

I think the silliest gift we ever got was a toilet bank thingie. You flushed the money down it.

We saw Bigfoot the other week.

Wait. Actually, I think it was Grave Digger.

Zombs said...

I am thinking and thinking and I don't think I have ever received a silly gag gift. Weird.

I think shaving your toes is a much better option than waxing.

Bravie said...

I wonder if potato skins and pudding skin go well together.