My sister's golden, Rosie, hates cats. She chases them at the farm. So when Rosie comes to our house, she's always flipped out about the cat that wants to play with her. Bartleby rolls around on his back right in front of her, batting at her nose. Rosie doesn't know what to do and walks away. Dorks.
5 comments:
Awwwwwwwww! I NEED a dog to go with my cat. Damn you, Momma! *grin*
They are adorable.
ooooooh, so cute!
My sister's golden, Rosie, hates cats. She chases them at the farm. So when Rosie comes to our house, she's always flipped out about the cat that wants to play with her. Bartleby rolls around on his back right in front of her, batting at her nose. Rosie doesn't know what to do and walks away. Dorks.
Awwwwwwwwwww. Cute factor overload. :)
DH emailed me this pic this morning. LOL Apparently this is how well behaved the "children" are when I'm not home.
I love that picture! Your kitty looks a lot like mine.
Post a Comment