Tuesday, November 27

Real or Fake?

1. Christmas trees

2. Boobs

Discuss.

20 comments:

frodis said...

1. Fake. Real Christmas trees make me sad when it's January and they're lying in the street looking all used and dry and unloved.

2. Real. Fake boobs make me sad when it's January and they're lying in the street looking all used and dry and unloved.

mtw said...

1. Real. I tend to notice the big ones, but I'm really not too picky.
2. Real. I tend to notice the big ones, but I'm really not too picky.

Bravie said...

1. Fake. Much easier and cheaper.
2. Real. Much easier and cheaper.

Breezy said...

1. Fake *snort*
2. Real *snort*

Puffy said...

I'm not interested in Christmas trees or others' boobs. Well maybe, but I'm not going to admit it.

kim (weltek) said...

1. I'm converting to fake. Better for the environment and practical. And they look a lot better these days than the ones of old.

2. I don't really care, however, now everyone has this perky, unreal expectation for oobies and I'm starting to feel victimized by their expectations. :-)

Bravie said...

Puffy and Kim ruined the mojo of this post. Didn't you two see how the rest of us answered? You couple of anarchists.

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

1. Fake. It's just easier, I don't want to vacuum up needles for weeks afterward, and they don't make me sneeze.

2. Real, it's just much easier that way also. Me? Can't always tell if other's are fake or not, unless said person is fairly old, had children, and are a little too perky!

Breezy said...

I think Puffy and Kimmer should get whipped with a wet noodle for 50 lashes.

momma said...

*looks around*

All I have is a pink pool noodle. And its in the back of the shed with the pool.

Breezy said...

Bravie I'm sure has some noodles still stuck up her nose.

Swami said...

1. Real. Big. Lots of ornamentation.

2. Real. Big. Lots of ornamentation.

*trying to get the mojo back*

momma said...

I think the noodles are gone. She's moved on to sheep.

Breezy said...

I think she's just hiding them all up her nose.

Zombs said...

1. Real: the smell! The sap!
2. Real: the smell! The milk

Zombs said...

Oooh FYI real trees are environmentally good! They grow on farms and then when they are finished they collect them to help build up the dunes on the shoreline that erode every winter and during hurricanes!

momma said...

You're right Zombs. Did you watch the same show on the Discovery Channel? Or the news?

Plus, the shredded Christmas trees are used to mulch parks and such. Much better than raising trees just for mulch.

MM said...

1. Real. It just feels better.

2. Real. It just feels better.

Breezy said...

*snort* I like mm's answers.

Zombs said...

No we have a special collection day for them here and you can volunteer to help too. I always want to but the thought of being on the beach in January does not thrill me!