Friday, November 23

*evil eye*

It's all Breezy's fault.
*points to last blog entry comments*

It started snowing on Thanksgiving during the second quarter of the Cowboys game. It didn't stop for almost 3 hours. Thankfully, nothing stuck. But sleet and snow for over two hours and rain for another hour??? In Texas?!?! On Thanksgiving?!?! Okay, so it was really pretty. And put me in the holiday spirit.

It hasn't done this since 1993. Which, coincidentally, was the last Turkey Day game (and season) that the Cowboys had a 10-1 record! Yay!!

*happy dance*

7 comments:

Swami said...

*Swami hoists a left-over, deep-dish, French silk pie high over her head, winds up, throws and...*

!!!SPLAT!!!
Gotchya.

Anonymous said...

You know what really sucked about yesterday. It was warm. Too fricking warm, which meant I spent two hours outside playing instead of napping.

Today it will only be 43. So I guess I will make up for the napping today.

Puffy said...

Are you dreaming of a white Christmas?

Breezy said...

You're welcome. *grin*

momma said...

Yes, Puffy, actually I am dreaming of a white Christmas. Nothing would thrill me more.

Bravie said...

I am not happy with Dallas winning all these games. Hrmph.

Zombs said...

Eeesh snow? I'm not ready for snow. It was cold here over the weekend but then today it is relatively balmy in 50's.