Friday, November 2

NASCAR at Texas



Just because you are Matt Kenseth's driver and hauling his car to Texas Motor Speedway for this weekend's NASCAR race, you can't speed down I-30 in Hunt County, Texas. DPS will pull you over......even if it is just because they want to climb in the back and check out the car. And they will tell you to slow it down a bit.


DH took this photo on Thurday AM with his DPS, EMS, and Fire Dept buddies. By the front tire, is one of the DPS officers "checking out" the truck for violations. *snort*

11 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

LOL!

Matt's from WI, you know. We's hears other states don't have strikt speedin' laws.

Breezy said...

*snort* Boys!

Bravie said...

I like football. *blink* *blink*

kim (weltek) said...

Did I tell you about the time Chris made me go to the NASCAR IMAX show? I hate IMAX shows and I hate NASCAR. *kicks Chris*

momma said...

Kim? WTF? That's just wrong. You can't hate IMAX or NASCAR. It's un-American or something.

kim (weltek) said...

I hate pickles, olives, and root beer, too. Perhaps Uruguay would take me. I'll go ask Swami.

momma said...

Pickles and root beer!??! Holy crap. Kim...you really should get checked out. That's just not normal.

*snort*

kevingrout said...

Canada will take you Kim.

Breezy said...

rootbeer is icky, but pickles and olives? mmmmmmmm

momma said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!

We had a raffle today for NASCAR tickets on Sunday. $5 per chance to win.

I didn't win!!!!!!!

*pitches huge fit*

Swami said...

NASCAR is weird. I would rather watch golf - and I hate TV golf!