Yes You! The one(s) who lives up in the Great White North! Yeah, I'm talkin' to YOU.
Kindly keep your cold weather up there. I'm perfectly happy with my 70 degree November days. I don't want or need the 40 degree weather.
You have 24 hours.
Thank you.
21 comments:
But Momma - we always have enough cold to share!
*moves earmuff* Did you say something?
*puts earmuff back on*
Yeah!!! What Momma said. It was 49 degrees here this morning and that is not acceptable.
No, Bravie. 49 is our expected HIGH on Thanksgiving. Tomorrow (Wednesday) the high is 65 - at midnight. It gets colder from then on.
Hmmm, actually, I think a high of 50 on Thanksgiving Day would be perfect, provided it's back up to 70 by the weekend!
Nope. *frowny face* Looks like we're finally getting winter for a while. Blah. It's not supposed to get warm again for ... well, not anytime in the 7 day forecast.
We're supposed to get snow on Thanksgivig, so quit your whining. *grin*
My DD was very excited when she woke up this morning (in Idaho) and it was snowing. She called the house at some ungodly hour - 7:00am, I think.
Alright. You are not cooperating. And I am not happy. You now have 9 1/2 hours, at the minimum.
Oh heck, you know they just issued a snow advisory for tomorrow?
There, do you feel better now?
Breezy, ours is supposed to start after noon on Wed, so expect it on Thurs by you.
Oooh, 77 tomorrow. 74 on Thursday. Then fricking 50 on Friday when I'm off and *need* to plant some bulbs and pull and trim some stuff. Fricking 50 for a high. That's hot-tubbin' weather, not outside working weather.
It's 50 now. Wait, that means it's hot-tubbin' weather now.
Alright you guys...it's 70 now. Should be 50-something by noon. You're almost out of time....
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
*dances around in snow boots*
I will pack some snow in my suitcase to deposit in your state.
*grin*
Hell no!!! I do not want any snow!!!
LOL at Breezy's earmuffs and snow boots!
Why couldn't this weather wait until after the holidays so people could travel without delays?
*puts on sunglasses*
After all the summer rain you had, I definitely want to see you get some much deserved warm weather! We had a frost warning this morning, I think.
*evil eye*
It is now 54 degrees with a 20-30 mph wind out of the north.
*watches snow out office window while copies run*
It's not snowing here yet but it sounds ugly outside.
Happy Thanksgiving, Momma!
Wahhhh, wahhhh, wahhhh. *snort*
Talk to me when it's below freezing. We've got snow, bitter winds and ice forming on the lakes.
And? I had to work today. And tomorrow. I think it's only fair that if we have to work, you should share our cold weather.
*fires up the snowmachine and makes a quick getaway*
Post a Comment