Thursday, November 8

kick-ass hair day

don't you love a great hair day? i'm having an awesome hair day, in part because i got my hair cut over the weekend finally. unfortunatly, there's no one around to see it - dh is at work and the kids are at their dad's. hopefully one of the guys at work will notice. if not, at least i know it's a great hair day.

edited to fix post title from kick ass hair day *evil eye to nookie* to kick-ass hair day

10 comments:

Schnookie said...

Yesterday you had a long ass, today you have a hairy ass. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings LOL.

Schnookie said...

*runs back in and wolf whistles at Momma's great hair*

momma said...

NOOKIE!!! It is not ass hair. It's kick-ass hair!

Swami said...

This is what punctuation is for. Kick-ass hair day vs kick ass-hair day.

*kicks Nookie*

I think a woman is more likely to notice a new hair cut than a guy.

frodis said...

Momma! You're looking fabulous today!

momma said...

Actually, Swami, many of the guys notice various hair cuts. We'll see how they do on a good hair day.

Breezy said...

Wow, Ain't you just a pretty little thing.

kim (weltek) said...

*giggles at nookie*

If you posted a pic, we could all oooooh and ahhhhhhh.

momma said...

Thank you, Breezy.

Kim, I'll look into that.

mtw said...

Momma, I would notice your kick-ass hair! I wouldn't be able to comment at the workplace though, unless you signed a waiver beforehand saying it was acceptable behavior and you wouldn't consider it harassment.

Where's your digital camera? We want proof of great hair!

P.s. Nookie's comments made me laugh out loud at my desk. :D