I got it! I got it! I got my laptop this weekend!
*happy dance*
You may remember the saga of the used laptop from DH's partner. They couldn't fix it. So I've been using what was my and is now Rotten2's desktop for a while. But I got my laptop!!!!!!! *squeeeeeeeeeeeal!*
9 comments:
Shall I assume your new screensaver is of me?
No?!?!?
Hmph. I guess congrats on the new laptop anyway.
Did you get me one too?
Yay! So you're blogging from the bathroom?
I have no pictures on the laptop, yet. Soon, Kimmy.
No Breezy, Rotten1 and Rotten2. I did not buy laptops for anyone other than me. And no, you cannot "use" it either. Oh. Wait. Sorry. You're not the kids. *snort*
Frodis, blogging from the bathroom will have to wait until the wireless network is set up. I'm not dragging phone lines with me.
I can send you a pic of Kim Chris, and me at Peet's and you could use THAT one for your screensaver!
Do you have DSL now, too? And better than 800x600 monitor resolution?
Ooh! That would be a good picture! Do send. *grin*
No DSL yet...soon, though. And it's resolution is something like 1280x800 or something.
AND!!! I'll get a new monitor at work this week! Yay!
Congrats. *smooch*
My poor little laptop is chugging away at a bazillion Windows updates right now....I brought it in to work to do the updates via wireless high speed.
Ahhh, my dream is a laptop. I'm trying to convince Mr. Puffy to ask for one from his office. If he can convince them that he'll need one when we're on our next vacation, they'll give him one and then he'll get to keep it, of course.
Post a Comment