my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
Thursday, November 8
Famous in a Small Town
She grew up not far from where I went to college. A true Texas hometown girl. And already being called the girl Waylon Jennings. On stage she is full of energy and fun. And from what I've heard, off stage, she's the girl you grew up with.
10 comments:
But is she pregnant? Or was it the dress? I need answers!!!! I plan on stealing her boyfriend and it'll be easier if she's not having his child.
(by the way I love her. Her new song gunpowder & lead is quickly becoming my new fave)
As far as I know, she's not pregnant.
I know, Breezy! I thought the same thing! I think it was just an awful style of dress on her.
Momma, you should be part of her entourage.
*whew* OK, I can continue with my plans for Blake then. *evil giggle*
I would so love to be part of Miranda's entourage.
I still love Me and Charlie talking. :)
Interesting. She's invisible on my puter so I have no idea who you are talking about.
Really, Swami? It's a YouTube video I found of Miranda Lambert's song Famous in a Small Town - a rockin' country song.
Maybe it is invisible because my puter knows I don't like Country music.
Oh wait. A box appears if I actually put my cursor over the black place in your blog entry. Weird.
I always hated it when girls were not only beautiful, but could sing too. I'm just a jealous bitch like that. *grin*
Post a Comment