Thursday, November 29

Cowboys - Packers Game

So GreenBay won the coin toss. So GreenBay got the first 3 points. It's only 4 minutes into the game.
Cowboys have it tied up. And attempted to sack Favre. Hehehe. This is more like it. And another field goal by the Cowboys.

We interrupt this broadcast to bring you the STUPIDEST moment in Survivor history. Should have had the game in the bag and he got too confident. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Followed by a beautifully easy looking touchdown by the Cowboys. So beautiful and perfect. Crap. Dammit. Why'd they let him thru for a touchdown?? Gah. Granted, it was a beautiful run. Even if it was the Pack. Ooooooooooooh! Lookie there. Another Dallas touchdown! And now, with 13 mins left in the 2nd quarter, its 20-10 with the Cowboys in the lead!

Pack almost had a helluva touchdown. TWICE!!! Wow. Favre is impatient and out of it tonight. Two incomplete passes in a row that looked almost like he's throwing to the Cowboys.

Kids are in bed...back to the game report. Favre may have gotten his right elbow hurt. Cowboys and Romo are still doing well, even with the incomplete pass that should have been another touchdown...Goobers couldn't hang on to the ball. And then Romo screwed up another perfect shot. With 5 minutes left in the 2nd quarter, the Packers seem to maybe come alive. Hm...Hell of a run by whoever #85 is. Gah! Terrance Newman's limping. Damn that ankle.

WTF is with all the flags and slight injuries tonight? Holy crap. At this rate, neither team is going to be able to play next week.


So, at the half....it's another GB touchdown - dammit. 27-10 Cowboys lead it, still. And during the halftime report, we learn that Favre has minimal feeling in his hand, maybe nerve damage. Is he out for the night? Hm.


And with 12 mins left in the 3rd quarter, we learn that Breezy's hubby has no feeling in his hand and his elbow is swollen. He's out for the game. :( Sorry Breeze!!! Dammit. Another Pack touchdown. And an incomplete pass to TO. Crap. The 2nd half has not been as kind as the 1st. *pout* Yay! Barber made it to the 3 yard line! Hooray!


As a side note, the next time the NFL Network announcer calls it a period, I'm going to smack the tv. It's a freaking QUARTER!!! Dumbass. He's done it about 15 times during the 3rd


Okay....4th quarter was boring as hell...until the last 3 minutes. And the Cowboys walk away with a 37-27 win against the Pack. BOO-YAH!!!!

And now, I will stop gloating that the Cowboys have beaten both the Redskins and the Pack. I do hope Favre is back to playing soon and isn't hurt too badly.

*happy dance*

10 comments:

Breezy said...

*sobs*

momma said...

I love you, Breezy.

Bravie said...

Hrmph. I hated last night's game. I hated last night's Survivor. Just hrmph.

Breezy said...

NO you don't!

*sobs in corner*

Swami said...

I hope Favre isn't badly injured. It's kind of fun to see a grizzled old geezer dominating the game. Not that I watched. It wasn't on any channel I know how to find. I may get the NFL Network somewhere in DISH menu but looking would require too much energy or something.

He called the quarters "periods"? Really!?! LOL. Is he usually a bball or hockey announcer?

I'm still laughing at James. At least he got a couple of nice bookends for his effort.

momma said...

I do love you, Breezy. And I'll try to stop rubbing it in now.

Survivor was so freaking STUPID! Okay, JAMES was so freaking stupid. Dumb.Ass.

momma said...

And Breezy? I thought of you many times last night. And Kimmer. And MTW (the 3/4 Packers fan).

frodis said...

As much as I missed watching the game last night, I'm kind of glad I was spared the utter idiocy of Bryant Gumbel calling the game. Periods? WTF?

Is he still calling a punt as "turning it over on downs?" He did that constantly last year, and it drove me crazy. Going for it on 4th down and not getting the 1st is turning it over on downs. Punting is. . . punting.

Jackass.

Poor Breezy.

Anonymous said...

I'm just here to console Breezy.

mtw said...

LOL @ being called a 3/4 Packers fan. I actually watched 3/4 of the game last night! :-) I didn't get home until the end of the first quarter.

I thought Survivor was great. It was good to see such a coup. James was NOT smart. He should have offered one of his immunity idols back to Todd. By not doing that, he left himself even more vulnerable than he needed to be. Of course, he could have just USED one!