Friday, November 16

Work, work, work

Ick, ick, ick. I hate days I have to actually be away from my computer and actually work. It's not fair!!! Plus, I then have to deal with grief from certain people, who shall not be named.

So while you're all having a great time today, think of me and miss me. Or not. Whatever.

13 comments:

frodis said...

Sounds like we need to have a party in Momma's blog today.

Anonymous said...

Right there with you momma. Right there with you.

I have something big going on today, so I'm going to be in and out.

Bravie said...

Whiner.

MM said...

I brought a pinata. I don't know how to make the squiggle over the "n", sorry. It's filled with candy though...so where's the party??

Swami said...

*swings at the pinata*

momma said...

Where are the drinks?

*searches blog*

mtw said...

*sets up small garbage can*
*dumps 10 gals of sweet n sour mix*
*dumps 5 gallons of tequila*
*dumps 5 gallons of ice*

MARGARITAS for ALL!!!

Yay! Party! :D

MM said...

*ouch*
*glares at Swami*

The pinata is over THERE! -->

MM said...

Oh! Margaritas! Yummy! :)

mtw said...

I think we should turn the lights out. Is it a "glow" pinata?

Breezy said...

Do we have to wait for your new BFF to get here before we start the party?

momma said...

*evil eye*

Anonymous said...

Yes Breezy. Did you notice that she's been moving in?