Wednesday, November 14

*giggle*

Driving to work, I pass an industrial park. Today, planted firmly at the entrance was a real estate sign for several lots that are available for building, leasing or whatever. Nothing unusual. Until you get to the poor real estate agent - Cash McWhorten.

8 comments:

Schnookie said...

*giggles*

I drive by a place that has a realtor sign out front with the name "Slutsky". *giggles*

mtw said...

I see marketing opportunities. "If you need Cash for real estate, call.."

Schnookie said...

The last name is probably just Whorten but they wanted to jump on the "Mc" wagon.

I saw the funniest company slogan on the side of a truck yesterday. I can't for the life of me remember what they did, some kind of leak repair.

Slogan: Best place to take a leak.

*SNORT*

MM said...

*giggle* Poor guy!

Anonymous said...

I used to know a guy named Franki Francos.

I see a lot of real estate with pictures on them. I think I sometimes laugh more at the pictures than the person's name.

kevingrout said...

My wife used to work with an agent named Anita Hoare.

I keed you not.

Bravie said...

I had to call a debtor once and his name was Hung Lo.

Puffy said...

I know a dentist named Dr. Pick. It would be a good name for a nose doctor, too.