Thursday, November 29

Celebrity Gossip

Inquiring minds wanna know....

Do you follow celebrity gossip? Do you read the tabloid headlines at the checkout line? Do you scope out TMZ and such daily? Are there certain trainwreck "celebs" that you have to keep tabs on, even though you know how the story will play out? Or could you not care any less about the fruit loops with way more money than sense?

11 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

I normally don't (but loved to when I was younger). However, I bought a few trashy mags for the plane flight, so I'm feeling hip now.

Breezy said...

Nope.

Bravie said...

I don't seek out the information but I do read and pay attention if it is in my face. Like on tv or in the papers. But i don't read the rag mags.

mtw said...

I never follow celebrity gossip but I will google the pictures at times. ;-)

MM said...

I read US Weekly. I love seeing the fashions they are wearing and stuff like that, but the articles about the trainwrecks I barely skim. And I don't check anything online. In fact, the only reason I read the magazine is because my brother's GF ordered it, and has it sent to my house, so I give it to her after reading it. Hmm, do I sound defensive, lol?

Zombs said...

I dont' get any magazines or stuff but I do like to check out Lainey Gossip and The Superficial. When something really trashy is going on I will check out Perez Hilton or TMZ.

I admit to following certain stuff. Britney and Lilo though are kind of boring though to me.

I currently am curious about the Tom Cruise tell all book by Andrew Morton. Supposedly there is some juicy stuff in there and the author had to go into hiding. That Church of Scientology is some creepy, powerful cult. I would buy that book even though I don't think I have ever read a celebrity biography except for the Beatles.

Swami said...

I am not interested in the trainwrecks but I do read parts of my DD's Entertainment Weekly. I like news of the actors in some of my favorite shows and I like to see what the "normal" celebrities are wearing.

Tom is oddly fascinated with Paris Hilton.

Swami said...

And Angelina Jolie.

Swami said...

But Angelina is not an odd fascinating person. I too think she is very cool, very interesting and - well - HOT!

Schnookie said...

I have a People mag subscription and buy those crappy gossip mags to read when traveling on a plane. I also watch Entertainment tonight. I like seeing what they wear and I also like to laugh at them.

Puffy said...

I'm with Bravie. I'll look at the headlines while I'm in the supermarket line and I'll pay attention if they're on the news. I read People magazine at doctors' offices, but I don't buy any of the mags.