Wednesday, February 15

Alright, Alright. Sheesh.

Can't a girl have a life outside the box? *grin*

Seriously, I've been in and out with a minute here or there to check up on others' blogs and whatnot. Work went stupid on me (again) and I took yesterday off work to go to the kids' Valentine's parties at school all day. Life has just been crazy busy the last few days.

But I'm here. I'm alive. And no, I didn't pass out from all my rum and cokes. Although, I'm wishing I had.

So.
Carey? How is your back?
Kim? How was the hotel? Was Chris surprised?
mm? Did DH leave you alone for V Day?
Sonya? Did Max ask you to marry him?
Tkit? How's the weight loss/gym time going?
Bob? Did you ever write your abstracts? How are your Ramen noodles? Graduate pay must really suck.
Glowbug? How was your first Valentine's Day as a married woman?
Monsty? AllStah wasn't a Valentine lobstah, was he?
Nookie? As Mr Nookie made it through blogland yet? I wouldn't want to miss him.

*smooooooooooooch*

22 comments:

momma said...

OH! And Swami? Happy Belated Anni!!!

Sonya said...

Marriage? Are you kidding me? I could of told you that wasn't happening. LOL! Go two post down on my blog and here about the place you and I use to hang out. S&J sucked last night.

kim (weltek) said...

Glad you are back! Chris was NOT surprised. He sneaked around blogland & found me. So the whole "I might take Wednesday off" thing was all just to fuck with me. At least he told me before I had to sneak around packing stuff because he surely would've made my life hell then. Bastard.

Bravie said...

YAY!!!!! you're back.
The back is getting better. *smooch*
Don't leave us again, please.

momma said...

Asshole.

Let's hope he finds me.

*evil grin*

Lasann said...

Passing thru giving cheek-kisses!

kim (weltek) said...

*high fives momma*

Sonya said...

Momma,

To more acurately answer your question on the post, please copy and paste the following: http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2684/1678/320/ShowLetter3.3.jpg


LOL!

Schnookie said...

*waves*

No, Mr. Nookie has decided he is just too busy at this time to visit us in blogland *rolls eyes*.

LOL at your response for Mr. Weltek. Heh!

mtw said...

LOL @ Chris effing with Kim.

And blogland doesn't need any more token men!!!

And *hey* Momma!

mm said...

I thought of you last night when I was having rum and cokes at dinner! (coconut rum)

DH left me alone, but after the rum and cokes, I went to him and made him happy. He had enough sense to acknowledge that I might have done it because of all his whining, and I had enough sense to deny it. *grin*

Anonymous said...

Pfft! You don't care about me, no?

momma said...

Of course I care about you, Boo! How is it going with New Girl?

momma said...

So, mm? How did you like the coconut rum?

mm said...

It's my new favorite drink. :D

~Nutz said...

Ummm... no. You are not allowed to have a life outside the box. MM said so. *grin*

Immunegirl said...

Is everything calmer? Hope that all is well. :) *smooches*

Swami said...

*waves to Momma*
I hope work smarts up for you today.

Nookie, my Dh is too busy to look at anything fun on the internet too. Well, except porn. He makes time for that once in a while.

momma said...

Thanks, Swami. Unfortunately, it's gotten stupider, if that's possible.

So. When is Swami going to get a blog?

Coco said...

Me neither, apparently, but I don't blame you, with all the whining I've been doing.

Tried the poutine sauce yet?

momma said...

No, Coco, I haven't. I actually have been trying *snort* to cook a bit healthier since DH is attempting to lose a bit of weight. So I haven't bought any french fries.

*puts French Fries on grocery list for this weekend*

Aislinn Sirk said...

My abstracts got sent. It's off to Halifax in May.

and Raman is not a type of noodle.