Thursday, February 2

Questions

So I was in the shower and getting ready for bed last night and I thought of a few random questions I have.

1. When do you stop getting pimples? Every month, without fail, I will get 2-3 monsters right about that time. Not to mention the smaller ones I get regularly on my chin and near my eyes.

2. Do you drink milk? How often? I almost never drink milk.

3. Besides playing in blogland and on the computer, do you have a hobby? I don't. And I really think I need one. But I don't know what I want to do.

33 comments:

Bravie said...

I'll be forty this year and I still get them around that time of the month. And every once in awhile when I am stressed out I will get them too.

I go through about a gallon every three days or so.

Not really any time consuming hobbies. But I wish that I did.

Sonya said...

1. I'll be 31 on St. Patty's day and still get them once a month.

2. No milk, other than in my cheese.

3. Not really.

~Nutz said...

I still get pimples, especially around that time of the month. I don't think it ever stops. I mean, if you have pores, they can always get clogged, right?

I love to drink milk with warm chocolate chip cookies, pb&j and pretzels (is that weird?). I drink chocolate milk with lunch at least once per week.

I wish I had some hobbies too. I have dabbled in many things, but get bored with them easily.

kim (weltek) said...

1. I get a few/mo., too. I love that Mario Bedescu drying cream. It's my new can't live without item.

2. I drink milk every few days. I love it, don't drink it daily. I have coffee for breakfast, soda for lunch, water or wine for dinner. I have milk at dinner when I'm feeling deficient. Otherwise I slam a small glass every few days.

3. In the spring/summer/fall, gardening is my hobby. We also camp, but not as often as I'd like. Reading is about my only other hobby. I sometimes think I should do something crafty, but it's just not me.

Breezy said...

1. I get them all the time and I'll second Weltek's drying cream love.

2. Ick.

3. I read, cross stitch and stamp. *grin*

Schnookie said...

I'm 43, don't get my periods anymore, and STILL I get pimples. Once in a while I get them on my chin or right in the middle of my forehead, like a 3rd eye!!!

DH & I don't drink milk anymore because it bothers our tummies. We will use cream in our coffee and once in a rare while, I'll have a bowl of cereal with 2% milk.

My hobby is scrapbooking. I really need to get working on it again.

Zombs said...

Ok start of TMI!

I almost never get pimples, never really did. Of course every once in awhile.

The past few days I have had 2 big ass pimples! I think it is because DH got me some stuff from the Body Shop for my birthday. SOme really heavy lotion. I don't put it on my ass but I think some must have gotten on my towel. They are huge and hurt a lot. DH thinks it is histerical.

2.No milk. Occasionally if I have cereal. Or cookies.

3. Used to run and hope to get back to it. I would love to take pottery or somehting.

Schnookie said...

Now, are the pimples big ass or is your ass big ass? *smirk*

Zombs said...

Both Nookie!

momma said...

lol At first, I thought Zbaby was referring to the size of the pimples not large pimples on her ass!

Seana said...

1. I'm 33 and I still get pimples all the time. When I eat well and drink water, I seem to get fewer.

2. I love milk. I don't drink as much of it anymore, because my kids love milk and I sacrifice for their sake. I've been munching on Tums lately to get the calcium since my mother was diagnosed with osteoperosis. (She's only 55!)

3. I've taken classes in cake decorating, so I like doing that, but I don't know if it counts as a hobby. Gardening in the summer, of course. I'd like to take another knitting class. I can knit alright, but I can't cast on or off, so I have to get someone to start it for me or watch me and tell me what I'm doing wrong and then whatever I've made just has to stay on the needle, because I can't take it off.

I also want to learn how to quilt. I've saved a bunch of the kids' clothes to make into a patchwork quilt (maybe 2) eventually.

Zombs said...

LOL I see now!

Should be 2 big ass, ass pimples.

*Ass Pimples would be a good band name.

mm said...

1. I'll get about two per month, always right before "that time".

2. I hate milk. It all started in kindergarten...

3. No, unfortunately I don't.

Lasann said...

Well, I had a disgusting pimple problem around 7th grade. Now I have these whiteheads that will stay for life, but sometimes I squeeze them and 50 year old skin tears (am I sharing too much?)

I only drink coke (and occasionaly water).

I garden in spring-early summer. I got a sewing machine for Christmas but have yet to use it. I read,well I used to until that place and this place started taking up my time.

Schnookie, no periods at 43. I was a early stopper too.

Zombs, those are boils. My mom used to make me lay on the bed on my belly while she tortured me to get rid of 'em, with hot needles. I haven't one of those for 40 years. I ffeel for ya!

Schnookie said...

Lasann, the no-periods are due to a hysterectomy.

LOL.... z'baby has a butt boil *snicker*

Lets get the hot needles girls!

Zombs said...

Ack! I don't think they are boils!

Schnookie said...

*chases after z'baby with hot needles*

Zombs said...

Nookie<---likes to squeeze zits

Schnookie said...

I don't squeeze the zits z'baby. I bust butt boils!

Schnookie said...

*poke*

Coco said...

I love you guys.

1. I get pimples so rarely that I am always really surprised when it happens.

2. I drink a glass of milk every couple of days or so, but oddly enough, when I am actually producing milk, I can't drink any (cow's milk OR my own, yech). Something about it just grosses me out.

3. Gardening, cooking.. nothing big.

Zombs said...

Did you ever get one on your ass?

Zombs said...

Nookie's Superhero name:

ButtBoilBuster

HistoryDetective said...

1. I still get pimples. It annoys me that many of my students (those teenagers!) have better skin than I do.

2. I drank several glasses of milk a day until the end of high school and into college. After graduation, I started drinking water as my beverage of choice. I almost never drink milk now, except when I visit my parents.

3. I sometimes play DnD. Shhh!

Schnookie said...

If there's somethin' strange, on your derriere
Who ya gonna call (boilbusters)
If it's hurtin’ bad, and it’s sproutin’ hair,
Who ya gonna call (boilbusters)

Mm…if you've had a dose
Of a freaky boil baby
You better call boilbusters
Bustin' it makes me feel good
I ain't afraid a no boils
Don't get caught with one, oh no…boilbusters
When it swells up on your booty
just let me do my duty
I think you better call boilbusters
I can't hear you…(boilbusters)
Who you gonna call (boilbusters)

Zombs said...

Nookie is the best. Just don't think of the Sta-Puf guy while working on my butt.

Zombs said...

Oh and HD? On #3? DORK!

Immunegirl said...

Answers that include other random facts about me:

1. I used to have lots of pimples but then some troubleshooting with Clinique reduced them to once a month. I have not gotten any at all after switching to a new BC pill. (All previous PMS problems are gone. I love it.)

2. I try to drink a glass of milk every day, but I am not always successful. I buy lots of the Quik Strawberry Milk powder because it isn't that bad for you but it makes me much more likely to drink milk since I like strawberry milk. I eat cheese and lots of yogurt and take calcium as well.

3. Hmmm, hobbies. I am thinking about joining the graduate student orchestra (they need extra cellists for one of the pieces they are playing this spring) and also volunteering with a political group and/or tutoring. I am kind of annoyed because all of the tutoring programs that I have looked at require a relatively inflexible set of hours that aren't really do-able for me.

Aislinn Sirk said...

1) Very occasionally and I get really mad at them when they show up.

2) Nope,

3) Currently..um nothing. On Saturdays I run whatever experiments I feel like, so that is kind of a hobby, right? Oh, the hobby I want to have is winning all of Iggy's money at poker. That sounds like a fun hobby!

Syren said...

I never got pimples at all until I started using stuff other than soap to wash my face. Once I changed to a face cleaner, I started getting them. A few here and there, around that time.

No milk. I cannot stand it.

No hobbies.

thndrkttn said...

1. I get them occasionally. Need to get me some of the drying cream.

2. Yuck. I'll have skim milk with my cereal and in my coffee but to drink it? *GAG*

3. Stained glass, sewing (I made all the curtains in our house), knitting and I make some jewelry. Working out is taking up the majority of my time right now.

lights said...

1. Not very often but when I do it's normally around that time too. If I eat chocolate I will get a zit. That may be why I avoid it.

2. I LOVE milk! I drink milk with every meal when I'm home. I don't drink coffee, so on mornings at the cottage when everyone is having a little Bailey's in their coffee I have mine in milk. Milk is the one thing that would keep me from living in the Caribbean. Goat's milk just doesn't cut it for me.

3. Scrapbooking is my winter hobbie. I seldom have time for it in the summer. During the summer I do a lot of gardening and yard work at the cottage. We also spend a lot of time renovating. I love building stuff and I'm pretty good with a hammer and saw. Sometimes I crochet, usually when I'm trying to quit smoking again. I used to cross-stitch and still have some projects to finish someday. Then there's snowmobiling, four-wheeling, fishing and drinking. No wonder I'm always tired.

Lasann said...

Zombs, sorry about the "boil teasing". Ha, you peeps are funny.

Schnookie, opps I must have missed the hysterectomy news. But is is a blessing not to have periods, either way, isn't it?