Wednesday, October 31

Happy Halloween, Part II


Bottom Row (L to R) - Rotten2 as a dead cheerleader, Taylor as a car wreck victim, and Rotten1 as a dead football player.
Top Row (L to R) - Courtney as a Playboy Bunny and Cameron as a .... KISS member, maybe?


I made Courtney's dress - it's a halter dress with bazillions of feathers


Rotten1 as an Eagles' dead football player....I painted his "jersey". Somewhere, he has a helmet that is beat all to hell in yellow and green.

And last, but not least, Rotten2 as a dead Panthers cheerleader. I sewed her entire costume.

18 comments:

Puffy said...

It's so funny that they're all DEAD!

Swami said...

Dead is good. My DD went as a roadkill once.

Breezy said...

Very cool! You did a great job on the costumes.

Schnookie said...

Gruesome. Great job with the costumes momma.

I had one kid come to the door and I asked him if he was a swamp thing and he then told no, he's a dead tree LOL.

momma said...

It is funny that they are all dead. Rotten2 wasn't supposed to be dead, but she decided last night that she wanted to be. *shrug*

Breezy said...

LOL When DD was a dead cheerleading, she planned it from the beginning. So I made her a Ghoul School costume. *grin*

Bravie said...

Wow, great job on the costumes, Momma.
Sorry though, I can't call your kids cute here like I usually do. Your Rottens are ugly. *giggle*

momma said...

LOL!!! I know...they were pretty icky looking.

mtw said...

Great costumes. I was disappointed with DD's attempt at a costume. She had makeup and a dress, but no real costume. I think she went as one of those older trick or treaters I hate!

At lunch yesterday, I apparently missed out. Some of my coworkers went to a restaurant and one of the waitresses was dressed as a very scantily clad, buxom playboy bunny! VERY scantily clad! I'll bet her tips were insane yesterday!

frodis said...

Great costumes, momma! I'm always impressed by people who can make clothes. I don't know how to sew.

Your wait is over, btw. New pic on my blog. :)

momma said...

*runs to frodis' blog*

kim (weltek) said...

Very nice makeup job! And bonus points for the costumes! It was very nice of you to make a costume for the babysitter, too! Cute!

momma said...

hehehe...my motivation for Courtney's costume came when she offered free babysitting as payment! LOL How could I say no?

Anonymous said...

Cute but morbid. What is this, CSI Halloween?

Anonymous said...

And you did a terrific job!!

momma said...

LOL Boo! I didn't think about it that way. Now, where's our Halloween pic of Conner??

MM said...

Look at you being all creative! Great job, Momma! You did all the make-up too? WOW!

momma said...

No, I didn't do the makeup - Courtney did. But I've done similar stuff for the kids in the past.