Tuesday, May 1

Blogland Trip

Okay...I need a distraction. It's been beautiful out for the last few days. Today, it's rainy and dreary. So tell me, where would you like to go?

14 comments:

Bravie said...

Hawaii. Back to Mexico. Gary, Indiana.

Breezy said...

Well I would have answered Texas... but that was before you were mean to me.

Swami said...

I vote Hawaii or Bora Bora, not Gary IN.

momma said...

WTF is in Gary, IN?

momma said...

Ah...Indiana has the tainted chickens.

Bravie said...

*sings 76 trombones*

kim (weltek) said...

Hawaii, Costa Rica or an upper New England costal trip. Those are my big three right now. If Ireland doesn't happen next year, I'm getting one of the other trips come hell or high water.

momma said...

76 trombones? WTH is Bravie smoking this morning??

kim (weltek) said...

*dances around with a cane like all the peeps in musicals do*

Bravie said...

*sings...Gary, Indiana, Gary Indiana...*

Kimmah said...

I'd like to go to the Bahamas at the moment--but I don't want to wear a bathing suit.

Interview for you since i don't have your email:

1. tell me a little bit about the place you've lived the longest in your life--either a specific house or a city or town.

2. sports? love, hate, play?

3. you can only wear one color of clothing for the next year--what would you choose?

4. some people call wal mart or microsoft the evil empires--what would YOU choose?

5. which of ron howard's dramatic endeavors is your favorite--either as an actor or as a director? (blame bravie for this question).

Puffy said...

Fiji

MM said...

Hmm..lake tahoe, or Ireland. No, make that Scotland, so I can look for the Loch Ness Monster. :)

Lasann said...

Anywhere in the Caribbean.