1. So very glad it's Friday. This week seems as though it has been about 3 weeks long.
2. The Rottens are going to their dad's this weekend. Hopefully. Rotten2 hasn't gone for the weekend in over a month now. She's not mad at him this time, she just doesn't want to go. *shrug* And, as usual, I've pissed of the ex by not forcing her to go.
3. The ex is going to be supremely pissed off when he finds out I reported his new job to the attorney general's office for payroll deduction. Ah well.
4. DH has a cold. Or allergies. Or something. And now I think it's my turn. Dammit.
5. I have got to go to the jeweler this weekend and get my wedding ring fixed. I hate driving over there though. I've gotten to where I avoid the city traffic at almost all costs. Guess I'm becoming a bit too comfortable with my country living.
6. Rotten1 has a stick horse rodeo today at school. We made a bull out of furry black material and horns out of white shiny material. He has to be a stick-bullrider for 15 seconds to advance to the finals. It's too cute.
7. Happy Friday! *smooooooooooch*
Oh and Bravie, enjoy your day! *snort*
6 comments:
Your weekend doesn't sound particularly fun. I think you should go shopping while you are in the city. Bath and Body Works is having a good sale for Mother's Day. The Rottens would want you to buy yourself something. :-)
Hope DS does well in his rodeo! :-)
I want a stick horse. I make a great playmate for the kids. I don't know why you don't invite me to your house. *pout*
I will not be having a good weekend because my Lush package has not arrive. Stupid UPS.
*pout*
However, I would like a stick horse too. I'd ride it all over the backyard, yelling "giddy-up" and "yee haw".
I would. Seriously.
OMG!!! New challenge, Augie. Remember the first time we met? I told you I would walk into 7-11 and ask the guy for his biggest weiner? And then I did it?
The next time we see each other, we need to make stick ponies and ride around saying what you said. :)
A stick horse rodeo sounds like fun! Only in Texas. What are they doing at their dad's house when it's Mother's Day?
A rodeo! Great idea. We could call it the Mean Girlz Rodeo.
*snort*
Post a Comment