Thursday, May 3

Spring has Sprung!

I guess I griped enough and my flowers heard me. A few are blooming! First up, my pink roses. Second are one of my white daffodils. Last, my newest addition, an Asiatic Lily.


9 comments:

Puffy said...

Beautiful! I love this time of year. I like your little squirrel, too.

Glowie said...

That lily is gorgeous! They're all beautiful but lilies are my favorite.

Breezy said...

Pretty!!!!

*sniff* I miss my flowers.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I totally thought I had stepped into Augie's world.

Swami said...

You Texans and CA people - roses already! Humpf. It's not natural!

Bravie said...

Very very purty.

Bravie said...

Is that a real squirrel? I just like to make sure of these things before I make a fool of myself.

momma said...

No, Bravie. That's is Rotten2's plastic squirrel.

Pam said...

I just planted some beautiful lillies, and some damn rabbits chomped them clear to the ground. I fricken hate wildlife.