Tuesday, May 23

ABC's mememememe

A is for Age - 28, almost 29
B is for Booze - Margaritas, Jack & Coke, Rum & Coke
C is for Career - I'm supposed to have a career? This deadend job does not qualify.
D is for Dad’s name - Lawrence
E is for Essential Item to bring to a Party - Drinks, chips and dip
F is for Favorite Songs at the Moment - Gotta be Something More, by Sugarland
G is for Goof off thing to do - Blogging, altho there hasn't been much time for that lately.
H is for Hometown - Of all the places I've lived in Texas, the East Texas area will always be home.
I is for Instrument you play - I played the piano for a few months, does that count?
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - Strawberry jam, peach jelly, blueberry jelly
K is for Kids - As if we don't all know about the Rottens by now?!
L is for Living arrangement - House with DH and the Rottens
M is for Mom’s name - Jeannette
N is for Names of best friends - Tracey, Crysta, and all of you!
O is for overnight hospital stays - 2 - the birth of each child
P is for Phobias - Death before my kids grow up, Mice
Q is for Quote you like - "I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seemstoday, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow." OR "I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back." - Maya Angelou
R is for Relationship that lasted longest - This is a tie - 4 years each
S is for Siblings - one half brother, three stepbrothers, and one stepsister - altho the only one that counts and is a permanent addition to my life over the years is my half brother. The steps have come and gone.
T is for Texas, Ever been? - Do I really have to answer this one?
U is for Unique trait - Very little is unique about me, altho these days, honesty seems to be almost a unique trait.
V if for Vegetable you love - Corn on the cob, peas, broccoli, cauliflower, fried okra, squash....
W is for Worst traits - Stubborness, Hardheadedness, and Defiance
X - is for XRays you’ve had - chest, wrist, ankle, knee, and many dental xrays
Y is for Yummy food you make - Rotten1 loves my tacos, Rotten2 loves my spaghetti, and DH loves my meatloaf.
Z is for Zodiac sign - Leo

8 comments:

Bravie said...

So? You've been to Texas, or no? *grin*

Schnookie said...

*waves to another Leo*

I love many of Maya Angelou's quotes. I went to see her once because I had heard her speak on tv and loved listening to her. I was disappointed when I saw her live. For some reason, she wasn't the same as when I'd seen her on tv.

Surveysez said...

pea soup hater

Coco said...

What is wrong with pea soup?

*smooch*

Breezy said...

Me no likey pea soup.

momma said...

Maybe it's just me, but pea soup looks like baby poop. Green and runny and nearly the same consistency. Blech.

mm said...

*snort* @ Momma. I'm glad I didn't like it before, because after this, I definitely wouldn't.

Sonya said...

How did I know B would be for booze? LOL! Have a great 3 day weekend!