Have you ever bit your lip or the inside of your cheek when trying to keep your mouth shut around a problem employee, stupid manager, the in-laws, or some other annoying individual you are stuck with so often that you've actually caused a sore? I have. Today. And it hurts like hell every time my cheek rubs my teeth.
********
Kim (aka Weltek) is a goddess. Really. These brownies are absolutely wonderful!
*******
Rotten1 pulled his other top front tooth last night. All by himself. Sort of. I'd been helping wiggle and turn it, then he decided he wanted to do it. The look on his face was priceless when it popped out in his hand. I'll try to get the pictures of the former Snaggletooth off my camera soon.
10 comments:
I hate it when I bite the inside of my cheek. *ouch*
How sweet of Kim! *makes mental note to suck-up to Weltek*
Ack! Losing teeth freaks me out. Mine weren't allowed to take them out until DH was home.
I bite myself all the time. I need to stop doing that.
Kim has wonderful muffins, too. :)
Morning momma! I HATE biting the inside of my cheek. Sometimes I just accidentally do it while eating. Effing hurts.
I hope the brownies destressed you a little!
Oooooh I hate when I do that.
Kim is an uber-goddess.
You're going to go broke with all the teeth loss around there.
yeah my hubby at the moment!! LOL
Be careful what you eat so it doesn't burn your sore.
You know, we posted the same subject line in our blogs on the same day. How random. *smooch*
*does macarena through blog with sombrero on*
Mmmmmm...brownies....
I hate biting the inside of my cheek. I have a canker right now. I was told once that they're caused by stress.
So now I have a canker *and* I'm worried about what might be causing me to stress enough to get one.
Post a Comment