
Rotten2 also had her Kindergarten graduation last night, complete with caps and gowns and little diplomas. They sang several songs for the parents and showed a movie with pictures taken throughout the year. I know they all grew up this year, but wow. Looking at those first of the year pictures compared to the kids sitting in front of us....Truly unbelievable. And here is Rotten2 with her teacher after graduation.

I have to hand it to this year's teachers. They were both truly amazing, very caring, on top of things, and just all around wonderful teachers for the kids. Very special, wonderful ladies who made this year a joy, a great learning experience, and were easy to communicate with and work with. So, to all teachers, thank you. Without wonderful people like you to influence, teach and enrich, my kids would probably hate school.
15 comments:
Awwww, how cute. Congratulations! I like the handprints on the Kindergarten flag. Your daughter has come a long way from those first few days of crying when you dropped her off at school.
So cute! Great pics. And I agree about teachers. Yay for dedicated teachers!
Momma, this was very uplifting. Determination will get Rotten1 far in life! Yay! As for the changes in Rotten2 and her classmates, I've been feeling the same way about DD2's sixth grade class. They started the year as kids and somewhere in the last 2 motnhs, transformed into adolescents! It's just shocking!
And most teachers really do ROCK! I think collectively they get a bad rap sometimes,
Congrations on your kid's success! I came here off Melody's blog. I am also a proud mother of two. One over-achieving daughter and a son who just wants to sleep. =)
Congratulations to the Rottens for work well done!
Congrats to the Rottens!!
And Hooray to the teachers AND to the dedicated parents like you momma.
I agree! Thanks to the teachers that make kids want to go to school.
*smooch* for Rottens
They are getting so grown up. Did daddy make either event? That was a stupid question, hun? LOL! I know you are so proud of them. I would be.
Your children are so adorable but OMH how precious is Rotten2 with your cap and gown? So so cute!
Great post, momma! Teachers really can make all the difference.
Adorable Rotten pics, too!
I so admire teachers. My boys had almost all (99%)great ones in elementary; about 2/3 great ones in Middle School; HS they let them sleep!
Hooray for the Rottens. They are adorable!
Congrats on having such great Rottens. *smooch*
Awww! Another year done.
Sofa king cute!
Ok, I'm melting at the cuteness! You have every right to be proud of your kiddos! They seem precious!
Hey Momma!! Where are you???
Post a Comment