Thursday, May 4

Hi.

As noted below, I still have not heard anything about the job. I'll give it til Friday afternoon and then call them to verify my thoughts. I don't think I got it :( But...what is meant to happen, will happen.

Other than that, not too much exciting is going on. I think we're getting Carey/Catt/mm's weather...it started raining Tuesday and has barely let up and isn't supposed to stop til Saturday. Blah.

ETA: It's mtw's weather too. Men. Sheesh.

And as for the lack of excitement? That went out the window as the evening drew to a close. I pulled Rotten1's very loose tooth, which made for some excitement and little boy happiness. This is his 3rd one - this time the top left (if you're looking at him). Then Rotten2's allergies went haywire and she had a minor nose bleed. Of course, it's just my luck that we're out of Children's liquid Benadryl. Crap. So I go digging in the medicine cabinets and all I can find are Benadryl capsules. Ages 6-12 and 12 & up. Well, she's close enough to 6, so she actually swallowed her first medicine pill!

Damn. My life is entirely too interesting.

11 comments:

mtw said...

Ummm, that's my weather too. :-)

kim (weltek) said...

Hmph. I don't like this waiting business. Whatever happens, it happens for a reason (as others have wisely already said).

Surveysez said...

I won't uncross my fingers until you know one way or the other.

Puffy said...

I really have a feeling that you're still in the running for the job. How much loot did you put under the pillow for the tooth?

Congrats on the ability to swallow a real pill! How did she feel about it? Was she nervous?

Bravie said...

You can keep our rain. We're enjoying your sun.

mm said...

Aww, sorry about the cold weather, momma!

*jumps back in the pool*

Glowie said...

Good luck. *smooch*

At least it will stop raining for the weekend. Ours is usually the other way around.

kim (weltek) said...

Fascinating medical stories! It's almost like an episode of ER.

Seana said...

LOL kim

Still thinking good thoughts for the job, momma.

Poor Rotten 2. My DS gets nosebleeds rather frequently. So did I as a child. I'll ask the doc about it next time we're in.

Sonya said...

So have you heard anything?

Coco said...

waiting for news..