Friday, May 12

TGIF

No, really...Thank God it's Friday! I am so glad this week is over. It's just been a bizarre week all the way around. I'm trying desperately to forget that Monday will be here shortly.

The kids ended up spending the night with some friends tonight, so DH and I got an unexpected evening to ourselves. Of course, he crashed early since he was up all night at work and I'm tired, but not sleepy.

This weekend's excitement is geared toward finishing shopping for Rotten2's birthday, yard work, cleaning the house, watching the kids swim and not much else. Yay! What fun will you be having this weekend?

*smooch*

6 comments:

Monstah said...

Hey Mommasita! Sorry you have not gotten any news following your job interview. I was thinking about you all week. You see? I think about you guys even when I am off line!

Have fun this weekend. Happy Mother's Day to you. This weekend we have rain. Several inches of rain. Totally depressing.

*smooch*

Anonymous said...

I think we are going to a party tonight. A "no kids" party, which sometimes you really need.

Last night I attempted to have a soak in the hot tub, and two minutes into it, I saw flashes of lightning.

Tomorrow I am actually going to work for a bit. I know it's Mother's Day, but Conner loves to play at the office, and I can get so much done on the weekend when the phone's not ringing off the hook.

Happy Mother's Day!

arkie said...

This is the height of my exciting weekend - reading the blogs. Woop. I desperately need to spend the weekend cleaning the house, and if I get it done, I might start working on one of the quilts I've been planning.

Bravie said...

I get a lot of ME time this weekend. Michelle and our friend, Colleen, are going to an Indian casino today so I am running around. Getting the oil changed in my car, shopping for Mother's Day and shopping for me.
Tomorrow morning I will go to my Mom's house for breakfast and lunch and then I have the rest of the day to myself. Michelle will be going down to see her Mom.
With all of this time to myself, I am calling this my "Clear my head weekend".
*smooch*

Surveysez said...

*yawns

stretches

scratches assorted non-essential places*

I just got up from snoozing on the couch for the morning and enjoying it.

~Nutz said...

Tomorrow? I am going to the Nets/Heat game and sitting in the FRONT FREAKIN ROW!!! *grin*