Wednesday, May 17

Wednesday, already?

Where the hell has this week gone? Oh yeah....baseball, a church school program, and hell/work. Tonight is Lost, cake baking, present wrapping and laundry. Tomorrow is Rotten2's birthday and Friday is baseball. Whew.

Someone please tell me what it's like to have a life. Please?

15 comments:

mm said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mm said...

Sweetheart, you're *living* life. And your kids will be so grateful to you.

*smooch*

(the deletion was me, sorry!)

momma said...

Alright. Cake is baked and decorated, presents are wrapped, Rotten2's bedroom has the new wall sticker thingies up in it, jobs have had resumes sent to them, crying jags have been calmed, animals have been fed. What the hell did I forget to do?

Lasann said...

Having a life is not all it's crack up to be, just saying.

These are the good years Momma. (I feel like Ellen when I say Momma.) Oh momma!

Anyway, smooch the birthday rotten for us.

Breezy said...

Wednesday? *turns around fast* Where? I thought it was thursday.

*sigh* I hear ya. I have no clue where the week went and my house still isn't clean for the weekend. *sigh*

~Nutz said...

Happy Birfday to Rotten2!!!

As lasann said, these are the good years. Cherish the moments, for those little rottens will grow up way too soon and then they will have no use for you. I know this because I have two teenagers.

Bravie said...

For some reason, the last two weeks seem to have flown by. I hope the next three do as well since that's when I'm going to Boston. *grin*

Surveysez said...

Life is what happens when you're making plans? I think I saw that on a mug once.

kim (weltek) said...

Happy birthday Rotten 2!

Can I have cake now?

Swami said...

Life is a series of phases, Momma. When the kids are little it seems like everything is all about them and nothing is all about you. It is only when you get older that you realize it really was all about you the whole time. They were your focus and you did things for them whether or not you were ready, willing, or even particularly interested at times. But it was YOU who created the synergy.

I'm not explaining this well. When you get older you 'own' the experiences you had raising your children more than you did when you were actually running around doing them.

Zombs said...

*wants to be Swami's neighbor*

Schnookie said...

*wants to be Swami's other neighbor*

Happy Birthday Rotten2!!!

Glowie said...

Today is my Friday.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Oh! Let me know what's it's like to have a life too, please.

Immunegirl said...

A life? What is that?