Rotten2 had a wonderful birthday and says thank you to momma's 'puter friends. She was thrilled about the entire day - so cute.
Now. Who in the world decided that mid-May was the time to bring on mid-90 degree temps? It's freaking HOT outside. I think its already 80 degrees and it's not even 9am. Gah. And I have to go sit at a baseball game at 11:30.
And now for my weekly chore list. Let's place bets on how much of this gets accomplished with no kids and no DH today. Dusting, vacuuming, bathroom scrubbing, mopping, cleaning my poor nasty truck (again!), grocery shopping, bill paying, and....it's my turn to clean the litter box. I need to figure out where the leak in the pool is. It's one of those above ground blue ones at Walmart and it's slowly losing air around the top. We've patched a few holes and apparently have missed one. I also need to drive 45 minutes to the jewelers to have my wedding ring inspected. Holy shit. That means DH and I have been married almost a year. Wow. Where does the time go?!
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Update: I was in the shower after cruising the blogs and the dog went Nutz. I mean, insanely cuckoo. So I get out, wrap a towel around me and peek outside. The mailwoman came by and was on the porch because I had a package! A package! Yay! Wait. I didn't order anything. Hm. So I sneak onto the porch in my towel, grab my package and quickly get back in the house. It's a box from Monsty!!! And inside, just in time to head out to Rotten1's game - a Red Sox hat! Hooray! So I finished my shower, got dressed and wore my brand new Red Sox hat to the game.
Also, I got absolutely nothing on my list accomplished. Instead, I went to the game, window shopped, went to the bookstore, got my hair trimmed, window shopped some more, went to Walmart and then Petsmart. Then I came home and took an evening nap.
11 comments:
Hmmm, my weekend chores include grocery shopping, making an appetizer for out monthly poker party that is here tonight and then spending most of tomorrow pre making our meals for all of next week. We start our diet and we are more likely to stick to it if I don't have to cook every night. So I'll be little miss Betty Crocker tomorrow. Oh, and my usual Sunday laundry.
It's raining here today and tomorrow. I would gladly take your 90 degree heat. Although that would make Michelle super cranky, so maybe not.
Have a great weekend, Momma. *smooch*
Laundry, buy catfood and kitty litter, clean house, work on talk, go for breakfast, work on talk, tell talk to cat, tell cat to get stupid catt butt out of my face, tell talk to mirror, complain mirror is not paying eough attention to me, make dinner, pack lunches for the next few days, tell talk to oven, feed annoying cat.
To do list:
Grocery Shopping at Trader Joe's. (Check)
Cook yummy food from Trader Joe's.
Clean the apartment
Decide whether or not I am going to a party tonight
Ummm...watch TV/read/play online
Tomorrow:
Go to lab to finish planning for next week
Go to Museum of Fine Arts to see Degas to Picasso exhibit
I'm jealous of your weather. I'm glad Rotten2 had such a wonderful day. :)
I wend to get my hair trimmed and ended up with it all cut off. Seriously.
List smist.
Let's go shopping.
(on you of course. :)
Lazing around all weekend. Just cause.
*smooch*
Momma - do you know where Tuttle Field in Rockwall is? Macee has a softball game there on Tuesday night and I'm supose to try to go. Thanks!
It's right on Yellowjacket, by your old apartments, right at the end of the road. Right next to the football field.
Aww, how sweet of Monsty. Glad Rotten2 had a good time!
Happy Belated to Rotten 2.
*smooch*
Lists suck.
*squinty eyes*
Did you just call me a dog? *grin*
Post a Comment