yikes. Can you please keep it there? We had some snow and there are icicles hanging all over the place. I'm done with it now because it ends up screwing up the roads and they're screwed up enough already.
It was raining ice pellets last night when I walked the dog. We're supposed to be getting your storm sometime overnight/morning. Possible snow flurries. Woohoo! I definitely won't be going to work if there is any snow/ice here.
We had a dusting of snow here last night. Right in downtown San Francisco. I can't remember the last time that happened. Temps are supposed to be coming up today. We'll see.
We got a little bit of ice, hail, and snow, too. I have a picture of it on my blog. As long as it happens on a weekend or a day I don't have to go to work, I'm fine with it. One day only, of course.
8 comments:
yikes. Can you please keep it there? We had some snow and there are icicles hanging all over the place. I'm done with it now because it ends up screwing up the roads and they're screwed up enough already.
Crap! Too bad you couldn't stay home from work.
It was raining ice pellets last night when I walked the dog. We're supposed to be getting your storm sometime overnight/morning. Possible snow flurries. Woohoo! I definitely won't be going to work if there is any snow/ice here.
We had a dusting of snow here last night. Right in downtown San Francisco. I can't remember the last time that happened. Temps are supposed to be coming up today. We'll see.
Jeez! We haven't even had a flurry here yet! Weather is freaky this year!
All you Southern people - stealing my snow. You should be ashamed of yourselves!!!
Ice is never good. Be safe, Momma.
STOP! Collaborate and Listen!
*dances*
We got a little bit of ice, hail, and snow, too. I have a picture of it on my blog. As long as it happens on a weekend or a day I don't have to go to work, I'm fine with it. One day only, of course.
Post a Comment