Wednesday, January 10

Couple of Questions......

1. What snacky type foods do you tend to keep stashed? I've gone through a box of granola bars, half a box of cereal bars and a bag of goldfish at work this week.

2. How often do you sweep your kitchen floor? I usually do once a week, but it is getting to the point that I will have to do a quick sweep at least once during the week in addition to the weekly super sweep.

3. Is it time for the new "seasons" of our favorite shows yet? I'm soooooooo tired of paying for 180+ channels and having nothing to watch.

4. How young is too young to have a boyfriend or girlfriend? And how young is too young to call said boyfriend or girlfriend on the phone just to chat?

5. How can I get pictures on my computer when I have no scanner?

6. Are you tired of my randomly stupid questions yet?

10 comments:

Seana said...

1. What snacky type foods do you tend to keep stashed?
I try not to keep snacky type foods anywhere, because then I will eat them. When I was working, I kept little containers of yoghurt for the mid-afternoon. My boss kept chocolate-covered granola bars. I am currently trying to eat an apple when I feel like a little something between lunch and dinner.

2. How often do you sweep your kitchen floor?
Every. single. day. Honestly, between the kids and the cats... I have to Wet Swiffer at least once every 2 days, too. I'm always finding more sticky spots on the floor.

3. Is it time for the new "seasons" of our favorite shows yet? I'm soooooooo tired of paying for 180+ channels and having nothing to watch.
I only have basic cable, so I only have 30 channels of nothing. I watched Armed and Famous tonight. Oh my.

4. How young is too young to have a boyfriend or girlfriend? And how young is too young to call said boyfriend or girlfriend on the phone just to chat?
Actual kissing GF/BF? I would think under 14 too young.

5. How can I get pictures on my computer when I have no scanner?
I think you can scan pics at those photo machines at Walmart or the grocery store and have them made into a CD. If you have the negatives, you can have a photofinisher made a CD for you.

6. Are you tired of my randomly stupid questions yet?
No, that was kinda fun!

Zombs said...

1. Snack foods....carrots! Raw carrots are delish.

2. Heh. I get cleaning people in every week but I should sweep more. If I did not have them then probably until it got gross. I vaccuum in the kitchen though. Pet hair tends to build up.

3. I hear ya sister.

4. Awwwww...to young! Especially the calling...unless they are just friends.

5. Old pictures? I have no idea.

6./ Never. Random is zen.

momma said...

LOL I must say, the "boyfriend/girlfriend" thing is more like friends than anything. It's just the idea of having one, I think.

kim (weltek) said...

1. What snacky type foods?
The joys of trying to stop smoking! I keep crackers, granola bars that never get eaten, cereal and mini popcorn bags in my "dry goods" area. In my mini-fridge I keep laughing cow wedges, milk, soda and water. I have a stash of truffles from Harry & David, but have no desire to eat them. Yay!

2. How often do you sweep your kitchen floor? Twice per week (use the swiffer sweep & vac). I scrub every two weeks on average.

3. Is it time for the new "seasons" of our favorite shows yet? YES! 24 starts this weekend, AI next week, Beauty & the Geek is on now...LOST doesn't start for awhile. :-(

4. How young is too young to have a boyfriend or girlfriend? Phone?
Tough question. I had the silly young boyfriend thing in 5th grade. We never called or hung out other than at recess and field trips. It was innocent and went nowhere. In 6th grade I wanted a REAL boyfriend. I'd skate with boys and flirt at weekend activities, but no real boyfriend. In 7th grade I got my first real boyfriend and we chatted on the phone lots.

5. How can I get pictures on my computer when I have no scanner?
Seana is right.

6. Are you tired of my randomly stupid questions yet?
Not at all!

Monstah said...

1. I really don't stash anything. When I am not pregnant and on days when I run or workout I can snack on up to 4 Kashi waffles a day. All Stah usually eats one and a half waffles for breakfast, so usually, on any given day you will find at least 4 boxes of Kashi waffles in my freezer.

2. I have two dogs and a house keeper so needless to say, she gets the dirt and the dogs get the food. It works out quite nicely, as one can see.

3. Almost there!

4. I would say little innocent boy/girl friends are ok at age 13-- to chat on the phone.

5. That's easy! Next sunny day, hold up the picture to the window while wearing a colinder on your head. (steel for optimal color) Yell "TRANSFORM PICTURE ACTION JACKSON!!!!!" at your computer screen. Spin around twice, pick a bail of cotton and VOILA! (Or go to CVS or any other place that develops photos)

6. I love being interviewed, so no!

Bravie said...

1. snack foods are all light and boring these days.
2. I never sweep. I let Michelle do that. I think she sweeps about every hour or so. :)

Swami said...

1. Snacky Foods. I consistently have Premium whole grain saltines around. I used to always have raw cauliflower & dill dip too - but lately I have grown sick of it.

Evil Swami wants to keep a stock of Cheetoes and Lindt dark chocolate truffles. I resist her almost always.

2. I spot sweep now and then, here and there. Full sweeping once a week. I Swiffer here and there too - mostly because my grown kids are still spilling & walking away from it. Floor gets a complete wash every two weeks by my Scooba with legs.

3. TV. I recorded Top Chef last night. I'd better go watch it! I have been watching History channel while waiting for new eps of my favorite shows. They have a lot of good programming on the History Channel!

4. GF/BF. Kids have GF/BF going on soon after they can talk these days. Our entire popular culture is about hooking up so of course kids start doing it young. And by doing it I don't mean 'doing it', I mean thinking that it is proper and desirable to be part of a couple.

5. PC Pictures. Ask Seana.

6. I love random questions!

mtw said...

DD is going through the boyfriend thing. I will blog about it in the next couple of days. It's been pretty interesting. She turns 13 in a few days.

Schnookie said...

I don't buy snack foods because I would just eat them. I'm not the type that just have a little. Once in a while, I'll buy a bag of cheesies. *waves to the evil Swami*

I try to vacuum the kitchen floor once a week and I'll give it a quick sweep during the week. It's nice having a dog. He does get any little bits of cat food left on the floor. I really want one of those swiffer jet mops.

I'm really looking forward to the new season of tv shows. Amazing how we can have so many channels but can't find anything to watch.

I don't really know at what age boys and girls should be calling on the phone to talk. They do seem to be dating at younger ages these days.

Yep. Get your pics scanned at a local pharmacy. LMAO at Monsty's answer.

Never get tired of your questions. *smooch*

arkie said...

1. I don't. I have no self-control if I have any snacks on hand, so I just don't buy any.

2. Sweep? What is this strange word you use? And what is, how do you say, a kitchen? Oh, wait! that's the room I avoid at all cost!

3. Yeah, it really bites the big one when there is nothing interesting on any of the channels.

4. That depends. Are we referring to your children, or my child? If it's your children, they're not too young. It's cute! However, if we are discussing arkieboy, not until he's 18, darn it!

5. Mail them to someone who has a scanner, and then have that person email them back to you?

6. I don't know. Where are the stupid questions?