my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
I had a reply thought out, and then I forgot it.
Jen just took my thought.
It was about me wasn't it? *grin*
Happens to me all. the. time. *sigh*How *is* the smoking going?
I hate when that happens. I think of all kinds of great topics right before I fall asleep, and then in the morning I wake up with a totally blank mind.
Have you remembered yet?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I had a reply thought out, and then I forgot it.
Jen just took my thought.
It was about me wasn't it? *grin*
Happens to me all. the. time. *sigh*
How *is* the smoking going?
I hate when that happens. I think of all kinds of great topics right before I fall asleep, and then in the morning I wake up with a totally blank mind.
Have you remembered yet?
Post a Comment