Monday, January 29

Grouchy Grumpy Funk

Alright. I'll admit it. I'm in a grouchy, grumpy funk. I'm okay when it's just me, more or less. But if I have to be around anyone (kids, DH, work, strangers in the store), I'm in a craptastic mood. I've tried to pull myself out of it. And it works for a little bit. But then a small, teensy little bitty thing will put me in a foul mood and I just don't like anyone or anything. I've been not at all productive around the house, I just want to be lazy and alone. And it doesn't help any that DH is in much the same type of mood, so I think we're just irritating the shit out of each other lately.

So. HELP! Put me in a better mood.

8 comments:

Breezy said...

*poot*

Bravie said...

Breezy took my answer.

Breezy said...

But yours would be more potent. *grin*

*does the funky chicken*

Glowie said...

*smooch*

If I can think of anything that I think might help, I'll be sure to let you know.

Lasann said...

Momma - just picture me on the biopsy table - that ought do it!

kim (weltek) said...

Think about birds pooping on your arm.

Gah...that's me lately. Only I've been a bit more productive at home. Mostly because having the house messy makes me in a worse mood.

Last night, I threw everything aside (including my diet) and we went small town bar hopping. It lightened my mood for a bit, but now I'm back in the same funk.

BTW, my mood totally got better by thinking about birds pooping on you.

momma said...

*sticks out tongue at Kim*

That was NOT funny!

kim (weltek) said...

*giggle* Yes it was. :-)